Hiring Chris Weinke could be our best offseason move.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Guys, just an FYI.........

Foles played HS hoops and was his teams MVP twice and was recruited by Georgetown, Baylor and Texas.

He's a very athletic guy and he can run.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree with RF14 that this hire is going to be huge for the Rams. And the reason for that is Foles. Foles struggled last season due to degrading fundamentals and Weinke is going to be all over that. If he can get him back where he was in 2013... We will have ourselves a fine QB.

And then of course the rookie QB and importance of the position along with Foles' impending FA must be considered. So, yeah, there is a chance that the OP is correct in that this hire might be the biggest single addition for this team this year.

Lastly, I really look forward to seeing him and Cigs work together. If they perform the way I believe they are going to, teams are going to be interviewing Weinke for OC next year. Sure would be nice to see teams looking at the Rams' offensive coaching staff for hires, wouldn't it?