Hindsight Draft: What do you do as Rams GM?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
pick # 52 ezra Cleveland ot
pick #57 matt hennessy oc
pick # 84 van Jefferson wr
pick # 104 la'mical perine rb
pick #136 trade 136 and 199 to pitt for 124 and pick James morgan qb
pick #234 ,248 and 250 same as what did in the real draft

also if we are playing gm I would think about expanding the scouting department seems like we may rely a lot on the senior bowl. we have made a lot of good picks from senior bowl but don't think it would hurt to scout other areas a little heavier.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Andrew Siciliano was on espn(Mason and Ireland) talking about the Rams draft. He doesn't say it outright, be suggests that the Rams had targeted a defensive player that surprisingly went in the first round.

https://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=69239653&refid=asa
Right at the 21 minute mark
Love to know he was thinking of on defense. The only two that makes any sense was Queens or ilb out of OK. I doubt DL or DB or FS. There were no OLBs worth it. Looking back Akers is a great choice because of his production based on a ton of adversity he faced with such a crap team.

He thinks we are a 9 win team, baring injuries I think the Rams are being massively underestimated I see minimum 11 wins. The offense is roughly the same minus Akers and he will be fine. If the OL improves the offense will be high flying once again we need to get to 30 ppg or more not 24 ppgs.

The defense we lost some sack production, but helped our Run D. We will see how the younger players grow. My opinion the entire secondary is top 3 in the NFL.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Love to know he was thinking of on defense. The only two that makes any sense was Queens or ilb out of OK.

Don’t think it was Queen or Murray because both were projected to go in the first round.

Some of us have speculated it was Jordyn Brooks who was selected by Seattle.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Don’t think it was Queen or Murray because both were projected to go in the first round.

Some of us have speculated it was Jordyn Brooks who was selected by Seattle.
Brooks is definitely a strong candidate. The Rams probably projected him in their range, Seattle just snapped him up a little early.

Yeah I get Brooks, but I'd rather have Akers.
Yeah sometimes other teams can save you from yourself. I really liked Brooks but Akers is probably a bigger impact pick.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
is that first hand knowledge of the softness of a baby sea otter's ass if so how was that knowledge acquired.

Sea otter fur is the softest in the animal kingdom. Stands to reason that a baby sea otter's ass is extremely soft.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Sea otter fur is the softest in the animal kingdom. Stands to reason that a baby sea otter's ass is extremely soft.
thanks Memento not only am I learning about player weakness and strength but also very interesting things from the animal world. how does that compare to rams wool?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
thanks Memento not only am I learning about player weakness and strength but also very interesting things from the animal world.

You're welcome! Sea otter fur is dense and soft because they spend pretty much all their lives in the water, and it keeps them warm and buoyant. Chinchilla fur is also quite soft, but they can't afford to get wet because they'll get sick if they do. So they basically take dust baths.

The animal kingdom is amazing in its diversity.