Hill still starter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
According to Fisher Hill is still starter once he returns from injury.
CT8ehCM.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I tend to agree with this decision.

But happy Davis is someone we can count on.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hopefully AD can make it hard for Fisher to decide that Hill is healthy enough to play.

RFIP

I agree with that too.

You can't over react or you will have to answer the same question next week if Davis loses to Dallas.

This won't be popular but I like Hill's game better than Davis as far as challenging the defense down the field.

Now if you want to argue that the OL simply can;t hold up and we need a guy who can run for his life then we can have that conversation.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I agree with this. Hill is still the veteran, and was playing well until the INT last week. Davis played well, but still hasn't thrown a TD. He's shown to be a competent backup.

V3

Hall of Fame
I had a feeling he'd do that. Coaches are so stubborn. I really don't get the thinking on this. Hill isn't going to win you the SB so see what you have in Davis. This actually pisses me off.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I agree with that too.

You can't over react or you will have to answer the same question next week if Davis loses to Dallas.

This won't be popular but I like Hill's game better than Davis as far as challenging the defense down the field.

Now if you want to argue that the OL simply can;t hold up and we need a guy who can run for his life then we can have that conversation.

^ this.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I agree with that too.

I like Hill too, but I saw no issues with Davis challenging the defense deep today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know. I guess I can't disagree but if Hill struggles, they should go to Davis.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I don't know. I guess I can't disagree but if Hill struggles, they should go to Davis.

Agreed. Hill's performance last week wasn't one that should result in him losing a job as a starting QB. I'm just happy, granted it's a small sample size, that it appears the Rams have a relatively young QB who could be a capable backup next season, regardless of Bradford's situation.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not sure about this decision. I just hope that the Fish doesn't succumb to the old stubborn HC if Hill struggles.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I have no doubt Hill's play can match if not exceed what AD did today. The one big thing Hill gives us that Davis doesnt is the arm strength to throw the deep ball

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Not sure how to feel on this. If Hill gets hurt you still have Davis. But if Davis gets hurt how many games would we have with Hill?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fisher believes that a player shouldn't lose his starting position because of an injury, I accept that. And after today I have no fears of Davis being the Back-up!:D