Hill injury appears legit; doubtful vs Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I don't understand why this always happens to us. What in the world have we done as fans to deserve this? Year after year we get injured. It just doesn't make sense.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Before the season opener I predicted Hills injury, and I also predicted that Davis will be a rock star for us at QB this season. We shall see.
This reminds me of Steve McLaughlin for some reason. Playing in 8 games only to leave to make music. Worst Rams draft pick ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3rd round pick on a kicker, CHILD PLEASE!!!

Irish

Starter
I have a feeling this is a smoke screen. Fisher has a ton of egg on his face following the pulling (perceived benching), the misdirection on the injury (calf to hip to quad), and Hill emphatically refusing to answer questions in the post game locker room.

Hill is going to start. This is just their way of saving face for making a poor decision in a close game. It happens, people.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I would be super PO'd if I bought season tickets this year, sorry guys. :cry:
I feel much the same about the money I forked out for Sunday Ticket.

I've quietly been wondering if Hill is much of a conditioning freak. Has always seemed like he just relies on what he's already got instead of working out and maximizing his physical ability. Not that being Brady Quinn keeps you from getting injured but Hill's never looked like you'd mistake him for a professional athlete if you saw him on the street. Worked for Billy Kilmer back in the day but can't say I'm too comfortable with a starting QB in today's game being just a guy.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I have a feeling this is a smoke screen. Fisher has a ton of egg on his face following the pulling (perceived benching), the misdirection on the injury (calf to hip to quad), and Hill emphatically refusing to answer questions in the post game locker room.

Hill is going to start. This is just their way of saving face for making a poor decision in a close game. It happens, people.

I hope so.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
First off, the NFL ATL writers (or Around the NFL or whatever they're called now) are all dipshits. All they do is write stuff to troll the fans and get people going in the comments.

Second, Dipshit Hanzus decided to quote "Longshot" in his "article" but has no evidence where this quote came from. The only info I'm seeing right now is Rappoport's tweet regarding the status. Oh and that doesn't mention longshot either. "His status is in doubt."

A55VA6

Legend
I just don't want Austin Davis to play. His pocket awareness is very bad and every time he throws the ball, I'm just waiting for the INT.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I feel much the same about the money I forked out for Sunday Ticket.

I've quietly been wondering if Hill is much of a conditioning freak. Has always seemed like he just relies on what he's already got instead of working out and maximizing his physical ability. Not that being Brady Quinn keeps you from getting injured but Hill's never looked like you'd mistake him for a professional athlete if you saw him on the street. Worked for Billy Kilmer back in the day but can't say I'm too comfortable with a starting QB in today's game being just a guy.

Hill sort of looks like Will Ferrell out there! :LOL:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
First off, the NFL ATL writers (or Around the NFL or whatever they're called now) are all dipshits. All they do is write stuff to troll the fans and get people going in the comments.

Second, Dipshit Hanzus decided to quote "Longshot" in his "article" but has no evidence where this quote came from. The only info I'm seeing right now is Rappoport's tweet regarding the status. Oh and that doesn't mention longshot either. "His status is in doubt."
I stopped listening to their podcast precisely because of their dipshittery mentioned in your post. God those guys suck.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Oooewwwwchhhh this just went from a long night at work to a long night at work before Christmas break.... Holy cow.... Ok Davis, every football player hollars for a single chance... It's now your chance kid.... Shine!!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
So if Davis and Keenum get injured, then Hekker will be our QB?

I can see it now JH in at QB the Rams line up in a punt formation on 3rd and 8. The D is confused and JH hits Quick to the rt and Quick mowes over a couple defenders on his way to the endzone.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I stopped listening to their podcast precisely because of their dipshittery mentioned in your post. God those guys suck.

Yeah I listened to their podcast at one point too but then I just couldn't stand some of the stuff they were saying. I think Chris Wesseling is the worst of them all.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Before the season opener I predicted Hills injury, and I also predicted that Davis will be a rock star for us at QB this season. We shall see.

I predicted the same (1st point), I don't predict the latter.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I don't understand why this always happens to us. What in the world have we done as fans to deserve this? Year after year we get injured. It just doesn't make sense.

IMO, it happened this year because Fisher and company placed all their (cracked) eggs in Bradford's basket. Hill was a good choice at #2 under the circumstances. But as has been talked about, no move was made in the middle rounds to select a QB.

Fisher has always been a riverboat gambler of sort and this time unfortunately we all lose. Had Bradford stayed upright, who knows what would have happened.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

I think that feeling you have might be gas.:D
I think Fisher knows what we all pretty well do, Hill is our only chance to make this season work out AT ALL and when Hill got hurt, like Fisher said he didn't want to risk making the injury worse ,Hill probably wanted to play and argued for it,Sam did the same thing with his HAS and Spags let him cuz he was worried about his job,Fisher OTOH has a five year contract and isn't worried about that so he made a decision he believes in.
Hill may play but the egg you see on his face is nothing but imagination until your theory is proven, Fisher has never been prone to panic,it's one of his best qualities.