Hill injury appears legit; doubtful vs Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
bxb9p.jpg

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Well fuck. We weren't a good team with Hill in, but we're so much worse without him. And at his age I don't like his chances to recover well this season, this same injury derailed Steven Jacksons season and he's younger and more athletic.

Keenum better learn the offense fast, he's our only hope this season apparently if Hill doesn't get better quickly. I'd rather him than Davis any day.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
So if Davis and Keenum get injured, then Hekker will be our QB?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'd much rather have Gilbert starting than Davis. Davis' arm just makes me not want to watch football.

iced

-sigh-....

so who's getting shit faced before kick off? lol

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
I am usually not a pessimist but if Davis has to start then the Tampa game is already lost.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Before the season opener I predicted Hills injury, and I also predicted that Davis will be a rock star for us at QB this season. We shall see.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Before the season opener I predicted Hills injury, and I also predicted that Davis will be a rock star for us at QB this season. We shall see.

Here's hoping you go 2-0 on those predictions.

Just don't get mad at me if I don't put money down on the one still pending.

Athos

Legend
If I were a drinker, I'd be drinking heavily.

Then again, the Bucs D didn't look great against a backup QB and rookie WRs.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The hits just keep on comin......

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
If Davis does start, I want this to be his final chance to stick during the regular season.

If he can't cut it, we cut him and sign Ryan Griffin off of the Saints practice squad.

Just start Case all season, best way to learn an O is to play in it. We could always adapt it slightly to suit him but that maybe asking too much.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Could be a blessing IMO. Give the kid or kids a shot. Lets see what we have if anything at all. There were a lot of really bad QB's that won this week, why not us?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I would be super PO'd if I bought season tickets this year, sorry guys. :cry: