Hill didn't practice again...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jdhommert

Rookie
As reported on Twitter by Wagoner then Thomas. Davis got most of the snaps.

tumblr_inline_namnx1KTk21qbpt3w.gif

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
At least Schotty said that Hill doesn't necessarily have to practice to play Sunday. Whatever that means... Gametime decision?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At least Schotty said that Hill doesn't necessarily have to practice to play Sunday. Whatever that means...

I think it means we sputter on offense with or without practice. :LOL:

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
More reps with the 1st team Offense can't hinder the team's plans moving forward. Is Hull going to be a game day decision?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
At least if Davis does play he's gotten the reps...should still be a better performance than what he gave last week.

...I hope.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
If anything, it is really great for Davis to get a lot of work with the ones. Also that means Keenum getting a few more reps in practice.

Our whole team had a bad first game. The Vikings took it to us. We have always been a different team when we assume the physical force and take it to them. I'm sure we'll have a lot of D lines this year gunning at us because they want to show they are better than our D line.

There were times last season in which our offense and O line took charge. That is what we need to have happen, especially from our O line.

jdhommert

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it means we sputter on offense with or without practice. :LOL:
lols

probably true :(

But ya he's such a vet that i cant imagine practicing this week with him will make as big of a difference as getting Davis experience in case he needs to go

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Keenum should be getting the reps not Davis. Keenum has potential. The Rams should be developing it. If not why did they get him. I can't believe he is the #3 QB right now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
lols

probably true :(

But ya he's such a vet that i cant imagine practicing this week with him will make as big of a difference as getting Davis experience in case he needs to go

I agree. Hill can get it done without reps.

Davis is better with them if Hill can't go.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Keenum should be getting the reps not Davis. Keenum has potential. The Rams should be developing it. If not why did they get him. I can't believe he is the #3 QB right now.
Probably has his hands full learning the playbook. I'm sure he will get his chance though soon enough.

jdhommert

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's still learning the playbook/terminology for everything. That takes time. Hill is probably the way to go regardless, but a post bye game 4 is the best time to make a switch

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just wonder If Fisher is going to suit-up 3 QB's for this game!?

V3

Hall of Fame
It's going to take at least a month to learn the playbook. I wouldn't expect anything till then.