Hill back at practice friday but limited.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I wouldn't count on Hill playing. Limited practice as your first practice of the week on a Friday means not playing on Sunday, especially on the road against a team desperate for a win. We got Davis.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Good I guess, not gonna lie if we get blown out again like we did against MINN, it's going to be real hard for me to stay involved as fan for the remainder of this season

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Good I guess, not gonna lie if we get blown out again like we did against MINN, it's going to be real hard for me to stay involved as fan for the remainder of this season
That would be extremely depressing.

Rambition

Rookie
Come on Hill heal faster!
hCF2FF548

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
IMO we start Davis and have Hill active for relief if need be,Keenum for emergency

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I just cant see a win with davis playing, he just doesnt have any awareness...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The trainers should have some pills, shots, or sprays that might make it an easier decision. I know that is a classic football practice that is obviously dangerous to a degree but we are pretty desperate at this point...