Higbee named breakout candidate for Rams.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What durability concerns? I thought he was healthy last year?

He was, but he was limited because of Kendricks more about his collegiate days, we will see moving forward now that he will have the opportunity to be on the field for every offensive snap.

fearsomefour

Legend
My thoughts as well. Some good TE's in the draft as well.

I'm for Engram .

Will McVay use a FB ?? What is Cory Harkey's future ?
The Rams have some athletic guys at TE. Harkey may be the blocker of the bunch.
Playing his TE/FB hi bred.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
We have seen a lot of these articles the last day or two. Truth is, that in order for any of these guys to have break through years or its "their year" our young QB really needs to be the breakout player. If he can learn this new offense and mesh with the new coaches, his play will determine the success of Higbee, Tavon and Gurley IMHO

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams have some athletic guys at TE. Harkey may be the blocker of the bunch.
Playing his TE/FB hi bred.

Could he get beat out by a High bred FB ?? Just wondering what McVay's offense would look like.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We have seen a lot of these articles the last day or two. Truth is, that in order for any of these guys to have break through years or its "their year" our young QB really needs to be the breakout player. If he can learn this new offense and mesh with the new coaches, his play will determine the success of Higbee, Tavon and Gurley IMHO
With Goff going in as the starter from day 1 of camp, I believe will see improved play from Goff this year.
I doubt he'll be great, but we should see more proof of why he was taken #1 last year.

Ram65

Legend
Funny how the Rams drafted two TEs last year and got a TE loving head coach this year. McVay will get the most out of Higbee and Hemmingway. They don't have to be Pro Bowl players to help the offense get out of the basement. It will be fun to see how McVay progresses them along.

Last edited: