Hey X. Good site for Roster lists

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Ourlads has a good listing of team rosters...

Here's the link for the Rams. I suggest we link it here somewhere.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/numroster/STL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/numroster/STL</a>

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Will do. I have it bookmarked already.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I have used that resource in the past. Its very good in keeping up with transactions. Usually within a couple of days, they update it.

One thing I caution anyone who does look at the depth charts. They are fairly arbitrary on assigning positions. Not very accurate. But the roster is usually up to date.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CoachO said:
I have used that resource in the past. Its very good in keeping up with transactions. Usually within a couple of days, they update it.

One thing I caution anyone who does look at the depth charts. They are fairly arbitrary on assigning positions. Not very accurate. But the roster is usually up to date.

Agreed.

The roster is a nice to have when I'm looking at all the camp pics. I had no idea who nos. 16 and 17 were.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Alright. It's over in the left side bar under links.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
They are OK, but I like sortable rosters.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
It is -- sorta. I linked it wrong initially, but now it's right. If you don't like the way it's laid out now, you can sort it numerically or alphabetically. The page you land on has it sorted by position.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
max said:
CoachO said:

Agreed.

The roster is a nice to have when I'm looking at all the camp pics. I had no idea who nos. 16 and 17 were.

I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but I have gone over this roster so many times, I have just about all 89 names and numbers memorized.....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
It is -- sorta. I linked it wrong initially, but now it's right. If you don't like the way it's laid out now, you can sort it numerically or alphabetically. The page you land on has it sorted by position.
Oh, yeah, I saw that, it gives you options, but I like to sort everything, including weight, or height. Just me being picky.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:

What do you mean by sortable?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CoachO said:
max said:
CoachO said:

Agreed.

I'm almost ashamed to admit this, but I have gone over this roster so many times, I have just about all 89 names and numbers memorized.....
Ain't nothin' to be ashamed of there...

That's dedication.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
max said:
DR RAM said:

Click on the category/header, like weight, or position, or #, etc, and the list sorts like a spreadsheet.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
max said:
DR RAM said:

Click on the category/header, like weight, or position, or #, etc, and the list sorts like a spreadsheet.
I know what you mean. Like the official site's roster.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/roster.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/roster.html</a>

I use ourlads more for depth charts because of how quickly they update them.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
max said:
DR RAM said:

I know what you mean. Like the official site's roster.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/roster.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/team/roster.html</a>

I use ourlads more for depth charts because of how quickly they update them.
Yeah, the only problem with that one is that they use 5 different listings/distictions for offensive tackles, etc. That's just someone not being consistent. I do a lot of not normal analysis I guess.

But yeah, that is what I like.