Hey wait a second...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
jrry32 said:
Dude, I don't think they're looking at it that way. I think the bringing in Tavon Austin and not bringing in Ertz or Eifert pretty much says that they don't view Cook as just as a slot WR in the offense.

Plus, both Ertz and Eifert are move TEs who have a long ways to go as blockers before they can line-up inline in the NFL(I don't know if Eifert ever will effectively). In that case, you're essentially drafting the same role as Jared Cook.
That could be the case as well. I'm just throwing stuff out there - covering all bases - so that when they DO draft a certain guy, I've already opined about what a great fit he would be. It's genius. And also, I like the way I've laid it out too as a different way of doing things. Not likely they'll go that route, but it would be cool, and it would be a viable option that could have some success if they let me be the OC.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Dude said:
jrry32 said:
Dude, I don't think they're looking at it that way. I think the bringing in Tavon Austin and not bringing in Ertz or Eifert pretty much says that they don't view Cook as just as a slot WR in the offense.

Plus, both Ertz and Eifert are move TEs who have a long ways to go as blockers before they can line-up inline in the NFL(I don't know if Eifert ebut it would be cool, and it would be a viable option that could have some success if they let me be the OCver will effectively). In that case, you're essentially drafting the same role as Jared Cook.
That could be the case as well. I'm just throwing stuff out there - covering all bases - so that when they DO draft a certain guy, I've already opined about what a great fit he would be. It's genius. And also, I like the way I've laid it out too as a different way of doing things. Not likely they'll go that route, .

Just don't forget where you came from! :ww:
(and make jrry32 your Asst. OC)