Hey Sportcenter, you're up!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
How do you like us now, Coporate Bitches!

Its a long season, but today, I bet you like us. ;-)

I cant wait to get home from work and watch the highlights!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I wonder what excuses they will come up with for how the Seahawks miraculously lost...?

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe they'll say they shouldnt have run it for that last yard, and instead threw the ball like they did in the superbowl LOL

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm sure they'll feature the TD pass to Jimmy Graham and point out how the 'loss' of Cam Chancellor hurt the Hawks.
Ain't that the truth.
MAYBE they'll show how a Seattle defender fell down to let the Rams tie the game too.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
espn, a.k.a. the "Communist Network," as one of my sons likes to say, will give us about 15 seconds of coverage. Show the OT onside kick and the 4th down stop on Lynch. Then they will talk about not having Kam for about 2 minutes. Blah, Blah, Blah. Now if the seahawks would have won, well then 5 minutes of hi-lights.

Athos

Legend
espn, a.k.a. the "Communist Network," as one of my sons likes to say, will give us about 15 seconds of coverage. Show the OT onside kick and the 4th down stop on Lynch. Then they will talk about not having Kam for about 2 minutes. Blah, Blah, Blah. Now if the seahawks would have won, well then 5 minutes of hi-lights.

While not mentioning we are without Gurley (who would be our #1 back), Mason (our #2 back), a starting caliber CB (Gaines), Tru J leaving early (starting CB), etc.

Boom.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
It will be about how they lost, not how we won for sure. Seeing a lot of that from Hawks fans on my FB already. Freaking excuses...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
ESPN say we "shocked" them in overtime - and in the same sentence says "after the Seahawks staged an 18 point comeback". How can it have been a shock if they had to come back from 18 points down in the final quarter? More like the national media underestimated St Louis huh??

Simba

Rookie
The E.S.P.N caption should be "Sack's city is back!" 6 times against SEA is really a great job!!!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I wonder what excuses they will come up with for how the Seahawks miraculously lost...?
The Rams did try to give the Seahawks the game so I don't know how any excuses can be made for the Seahawks. They won the turnover battle, time of possession battle, and had their share of good field position.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
ESPN say we "shocked" them in overtime - and in the same sentence says "after the Seahawks staged an 18 point comeback". How can it have been a shock if they had to come back from 18 points down in the final quarter? More like the national media underestimated St Louis huh??

.... from ESPN website, "Rams finish OT upset after big Seahawks rally"

Then, " Seahawks defense lit up in 34-31 OT loss to Rams"

Sounds fair to me.

ohiorams

Rookie
Yup, it did. And we didn't have Quick, Gurley, Mason, Wang...

My point was ESPN will make excuses for some teams (Pats, Hawks, Cowpies...)

Those aren't excuses.they are talking to that fan base in a comforting tone,not bad mouthing the other teams good stuff