HEY SEATTLE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your receiver fall down on your last offensive play looked worse than that ref tripping over himself like a fool

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Haha, I seriously LOL'd when that ref ate turf. Clumsy/harmless fall. He'll be fine.

GO RAMS!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I concur. FUCK SEATTLE.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Can I just point out, after we annihilate the cardinals on Thursday we will be 3-2 and 2-0 in the division!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[nfl]0ap2000000067542[/nfl]

Awwwww. :razzed: :razzed: :razzed: :razzed: :razzed: :razzed:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Not to be picky, cause we got the WIN. But WTF was Dahl doing? It looked like we were in Cover 2 because Fletcher squated in the flat and passed "golden shower" Taint off to Dahl because La"ChowMein" was running the out. But when you look at the replay Dahl gave no concern to "golden shower" and was looking only at "chow mein." Tough to tell when the ball was thrown but if Wilson waited for "golden shower" to clear... yikes.

But what the hell. We won and now we're going to "pluck" the next bird on the list.

GO RAMS!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
superfan24 said:
May I add.....
SUCK IT PETE THE CHEAT :loser:

Post-Game Interview:

Q - What did you think of your team's performance today.

PC - The refs got it right and that was a TD catch by Taint... Oh wait we just played the RAMS?? Well then, we sucked. But at least it was a TD catch on Monday!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Great win today !!!

Seahawks have had it over us for a while great to get a win ... Their qb is way too small can't see over the o-line ... Puts 'em up for the alley oop !!

Hahahahaha

Go Rams !!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
How's that for Karma, trick play that actually was a touchdown, thank God the real refs were back.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Sgt. Ram said:
How's that for Karma, trick play that actually was a touchdown, thank God the real refs were back.

Yeah, no kidding. Would've been a big momentum shift if they would have called that a penalty and stuck with it.