""HEY PAUL''WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
PAUL THE ROOKS ARE GONNA BE JUST FINE I BELEIVE THAT THE FREE AGENTS ARE GONNA HELP BIG TIME THE ''FISH'' IS THE MAN I CONFIDENCE IN THE WEALTH OF KNOWLEGE OUR STAFF HAS BUT THIS ''OLINE SITUATION'' I KNOW THAT WAS JUST A PRESEASON GAME BUT IF WE DONT STRAIGHTEN THIS ''SHYTE'' OUT BEFORE SEPT '' JEFF FISHER WILL BE PICKING THAT LOW AGAIN'' U KNOW WHAT I MEAN????

cfin5256

Rookie
whyareweyell128615946043677765.jpg

:ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Here's what we're gonna do.

I'll flank Fisher from the left, and you mobilize the forces for a ground attack. I think we can get Bluecoconuts to orchestrate an air strike, but we're gonna need you to get in deep behind enemy lines so you can call in the coordinates. DR RAM is gonna man the command center on his 900 inch plasma screen, and zn will man the air raid sirens in case there are countermeasures taken.

Everyone else, stock your shelters because there's gonna be a storm.

Ready?

BREAK!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Speeps said:
Hey "X" I want in on the action!
See Username to get your uniform and then over to Quixote in supplies. He'll hook you up with a helluva spear.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
10-4, right after my code 100.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm...going to lurk somewhere and watch. The gramm - er, I mean, fireworks could be interesting.

And I have no interest in joining a shit storm.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Got it dude, I have fast movers inbound attacking from the west. They'll be dropping a GBU-28, we also have JDAM's on station if needed. Danger Close here gentlemen, keep your heads down.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Commencing operation ROD in 10...9...8...

I have a feeling AIRWARNER13 has been waiting his whole life for this.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Title of this thread reminded me of this. Warning, you can NOT get this 2 mins of your life back....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW4RUIjOp9k[/youtube]

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Faceplant said:
Title of this thread reminded me of this. Warning, you can NOT get this 2 mins of your life back....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW4RUIjOp9k[/youtube]

This show has to be the dumbest thing I have ALMOST had the displeasure of sitting through. I am not sure if I can dislike a panel more than that trio. Maybe if they replaced Howie with Richard Simmons then I could despise them more. If you are going to rip off The Gong Show, do you also have to make Chuck Barris look like a uber-talented genius?

Oh - and standing by with my arsenal for what ever comes west.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
NO!!!!! WE STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT FOR CRIPES SAKE!

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Memento said:
I'm...going to lurk somewhere and watch. The gramm - er, I mean, fireworks could be interesting.

And I have no interest in joining a shyte storm.

Me 2 I'll watch this one on the sidelines, been in to many, way to many. from ops on Firebase 407 to the taking of Iraq (24 hr. paintball games) :twisted: