Hey Lurkers...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
images
Welcome aboard! Now, you & BOFFO enjoy yourselves. Goodnight ;)
Thanks! I hope the blonde is named BOFFO. Otherwise, bartender, make that a double! LOL

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
As a matter of fact she is! That's good old Boffo69!

Stop laughing!

Ramatik

Starter
I've heard it means "little tails" or "little buds" They're talking about weed.

According to Irving Azoff (Eagles management):

"During the writing of the song 'Hotel California,' by Don Henley and Glenn Frey, the word 'colitas' was improperly translated (Colas) for them by their Mexican-American road manager as 'little buds.'

Now, I always thought it was about bugs.

Hmmm, Rams On Demand where you can learn about old tunes with drug references.

I think you need a banner!

Naondave

UDFA
Name
David
Jumps in.

Rams fan from St. Louis. Living in Japan.

NFL GamePass is my friend.

I'm going 9-7. We just miss the playoffs. But the hype train begins for a decade of competitiveness.

Go Rams.

Alan

Legend
Naondave jumps in:
Rams fan from St. Louis. Living in Japan.

the zohan following the other lemming:
EMMYLOU is in the zone and ready for rams football

Welcome to the ROD Naodave & zohan! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Now that you've both officially lost your lurkerdom status you can fully enjoy the the huge fund of football and Ram knowledge we have on this board. ;) Good decision IMO. New blood brings with it new perspectives on old problems and fresh insight about all things Ram. The addition of you guys and others like you are why the ROD remains at the pinnacle of Rams forums.

Hey Naondave, I'm retired AF. I've spent a considerable amount of time at Kadena AFB in Okinawa (along with many years in Korea, Thailand and the Philippines. Great memories. It's good to have both of you here.

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location.

Community-Image.jpg
668bd4ba5cc4eb0eeeeb9d653cb81142.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-1_9-31-41.jpeg
    upload_2014-8-1_9-31-41.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 146

Imperial

UDFA
Name
Imperial
Alright...alright...I'm in. Never could bring myself to join the "other" board, even though I lurked there for years. Looking forward to a more positive vibe from this group!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Alright...alright...I'm in. Never could bring myself to join the "other" board, even though I lurked there for years. Looking forward to a more positive vibe from this group!
Welcome imperial

Alan

Legend
Imperial succumbing to the pressure:
Welcome to the ROD Imperial! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Looking for some good vibrations eh? Well here you go:

If you've spent any time at all lurking on this board you know we exude good vibes. Some of us positively reek of good vibes. Possibly we just reek but that would be a negative view and we try not to encourage negative vibes. :ROFLMAO: No room for them in the ROD community. ;)

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location.
images
images
images