Hey. 2011 wasn't ALL bad.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Though, collectively... it could have been much better.

Anyway. There were some bright spots.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO8Fa3JB6Ds[/youtube]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I feel that there were more highlights you could've shown, but that was still a very good video.

Go Rams!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
I feel that there were more highlights you could've shown, but that was still a very good video.

Go Rams!
There are a lot more. But that would entail getting clips with the NFL logo embedded on it, or the ticker running across the bottom, or even the FOX logo. I've learned that those are the things that get your video removed from YouTube. So I'm kind of limited by what I can get without all that stuff on it.

Oh, and thanks. :ww:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
Memento said:

Go Rams!
There are a lot more. But that would entail getting clips with the NFL logo embedded on it, or the ticker running across the bottom, or even the FOX logo. I've learned that those are the things that get your video removed from YouTube. So I'm kind of limited by what I can get without all that stuff on it.

Oh, and thanks. :ww:

Yeah. So, I'm guessing that Quinn's blocked punt(s) fall under those categories.

Does the NFL want to become like the MLB?

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't understand why the NFL just doesn't make a youtube channel or something. That's what the NHL does, they have postgame highlights, must see plays, and different things like that. It's awesome because you don't have to worry about the 30 second commercials for a 15 second clip.

The NHL doesn't seem to be crazy over clip control either. I like their approach, much more fan friendly.

sostl

Starter
Great vid!!

that throw at 1:50 lets me know bradford will be just fine.. :cool:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
sostl said:
that throw at 1:50 lets me know bradford will be just fine.. :cool:
Yep. 45 yards in the air, while running, and he releases it while jumping in the air. Perfect spiral - on target. All that kid needs is a little protection and to feel comfortable with the protection in front of him. Hard to believe a bunch of people are already done with him and are looking to the next QB coming out. And even if the Rams drafted RGIII, and he struggled his first year, those same people would be clamoring for Barkley next year.

Whadda ya gonna do?