He's loud, he's physical, he's hell on defenders -- he's Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Missed the vid!! DAMNIT!!! If anyone else has it, please post.....

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Missed the vid!! DAMNIT!!! If anyone else has it, please post.....

I know - hate the fact i missed that Britt video - it comes to something when i can still find him 'servicing' his wife online but I can't see two training day touchdowns!

I'm a little worried that I'm more excited by the thought of the touchdowns than his wife's a$$ though....

lockdnram21

Legend
Here is what I see just based on type of offense we will run...

Britt - 800-1000 yds 8-10 TD's
Givens - 600-700 yds 6 -7 TD's
Cook - 600-700 yds 6-8 TD's
Quick -500-700 yds 4- 6 TD's
Bailey - 500-700 yds 4- 6 TD's
Pettis - 400-500 yds 4 TD's
Austin - 600 - 800 All purpose off. yds.(rec/run)6-8 TD's

We are going to rely on our running game to set the pass up. There will be other additions to this with Kendricks, Harkey and the RB's. Probably a couple hundred a piece with another 8 TD's. It is not going to be an "aerial attack". More of a run heavy/play action set, with about 1600-1800 yds rushing. If the run game really gets going, the receiving numbers could go up by virtue of the Defenses having to play more man and 8-9 man fronts.

Again ... health is the key here. Our whole season depends on health more than anything. Our defenses and ST's will create plenty of opportunities.. But we are much deeper on those units, so the offense needs to stay healthy.

with Britt. Here and hopefully Quick steps Pettis want sniff 500

nighttrain

Legend
I'm really not expecting much from Britt. Guys like Mike Simms-Walker and the bad Steve Smith have taught me to not get excited about reclamation projects at WR. He was terrible last year. That's not to say I'm hoping he surprises me and plays great.
Check out the Titans QB's the last few years, they'd make Jerry Rice look average
train

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Check out the Titans QB's the last few years, they'd make Jerry Rice look average
train

I'm slightly jealous that they've had two 1,000 yard receivers in the last three years.

I hope we get at least one of those out of our current crop.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah. It's unfortunate, but I'm also tempering my excitement.
But that will probably change too. I tend to get geeked up when camp reports start flowing in.

Same here, it brings out the optimist in me when the reports are good.......I don't consider it drinking kool-aid though, just unbridled enthusiasm.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Your avatars are friggin awesome . Long legs and high heels hooked me into marriage:shades:

And I drink the kool aid every season(y)

you know it. i will search far and wide to find only the best. that's the kind of research i like doing now and then.