He's loud, he's physical, he's hell on defenders -- he's Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Nice post redding but I think you have way underestimated the numbers tavon will put up. He has the look of a player who can get 1 td per game.

I thought that too but since he said off. yards and TDs, that may be good. I would add 2-4 TDs on returns and a ton of return yards making his all purpose 1,200+ with 8-12 TDs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NICE. He used afterburners. Sweet.

Let's not forget Shaun Hill dropping the ball in the bread basket.

Also, on the second one, the safety would have laid him out at full speed. Not thinking he would have held on to that.

yeah but i'm guessing in real game situations they will pull out that play when the safety is cheating trying to stop whichever rams rb is tearing up shit on their d that day. so he won't be anywhere near the play.

RamzFanz

Damnit
yeah but i'm guessing in real game situations they will pull out that play when the safety is cheating trying to stop whichever rams rb is tearing up crap on their d that day. so he won't be anywhere near the play.

I like the way you type.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Shhh. Don't fight it.
Let it happen.

104090.gif

Or

Dont make me turn this rape into a murder

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Britt is in a contract year - seems like he has found that motivation to get paid. If he can produce like a #1, would we look to lock him up, say 4 years/$32 Million? Quinn will need to get paid so I'm hoping the FO can continue to work their magic and keep the pieces in place.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Aaawwww... go ahead! Love what you read/hear and feel good about it! Tis' the season for it! And ..... did you EVER ... ever hear glowing reports about MSW or SS tortchign our DB's and showing "swagger"? Not me ... I remember hearing they were struggling. If Britt remains healthy, he will be the best WR we have had since Holt .... both in production and talent level. He just might get that whole WR corps to get the swagger and step up. That would be a good thing.

I've got to agree, I love hearing that our offense finally has some swagger, swagger CAN win those close games, we've needed a guy that can get the adrenaline and testosterone pumping (and lets be honest video evidence proves that Britt has testosterone in bucket loads) when we're down by 7 and 3rd and inches, I know its only OTAs and all this talk is from within camp, but I'm excited and I can't remember them talking up MSW or SS, as I recall SS was brought in as vet backup anyway I think Britt has been brought in to play if not be that true #1 that we seem to crave...