He's loud, he's physical, he's hell on defenders -- he's Kenny Britt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So wells is not starting?

If so, he better start packing

Fisher specifically said he wanted two experienced vets on either side of grob to show him the ropes this season. I took that to mean Wells was indeed staying this season.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Britt isn't going to do anything for us this year. Don't get too excited about him. Pay no attention to him. Spread the word!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I can't believe he's only 25 if he ends up panning out we've got our number one for the future, hopefully Quick becomes that and Britt fills in his role nicely.

A55VA6

Legend
Britt has a chance to be great with the Rams. He has the size, the physicality, and the skill. Maybe it's one of those situations where he just needed a change of scenery. Hopefully Fisher brings the best out of him!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Cook had a decent turn around after we snagged him. Why can't Britt?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he pulls that off, the Rams could explode this season.
Agreed. IMO he will be the #1 WR we've been lacking and the final piece to making our offense very efficient. That with a top 3 D...can you say playoffs?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Here is what I see just based on type of offense we will run...

Britt - 800-1000 yds 8-10 TD's
Givens - 600-700 yds 6 -7 TD's
Cook - 600-700 yds 6-8 TD's
Quick -500-700 yds 4- 6 TD's
Bailey - 500-700 yds 4- 6 TD's
Pettis - 400-500 yds 4 TD's
Austin - 600 - 800 All purpose off. yds.(rec/run)6-8 TD's

We are going to rely on our running game to set the pass up. There will be other additions to this with Kendricks, Harkey and the RB's. Probably a couple hundred a piece with another 8 TD's. It is not going to be an "aerial attack". More of a run heavy/play action set, with about 1600-1800 yds rushing. If the run game really gets going, the receiving numbers could go up by virtue of the Defenses having to play more man and 8-9 man fronts.

Again ... health is the key here. Our whole season depends on health more than anything. Our defenses and ST's will create plenty of opportunities.. But we are much deeper on those units, so the offense needs to stay healthy.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Agreed. IMO he will be the #1 WR we've been lacking and the final piece to making our offense very efficient. That with a top 3 D...can you say playoffs?

Don't tease me.

Honestly though, if Rams can go into game 5 at home against the niners, with Bailey back, Britt doing what you predict, and no more than 1 loss, I really like Rams' chances for a PO run.

Here I go. I swore I wouldn't go over the top this season. Out the window already.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Here I go. I swore I wouldn't go over the top this season. Out the window already.
Shhh. Don't fight it.
Let it happen.

104090.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Man... he did better then that without a legit QB lol

just not gonna get my hopes up and over hype him till he actually produces on game day. If he gets a 1000 yards and 10 td's awesome, i'll love it and be happy as hell and will eat crow gladly. Just not gonna get suckered into grandiose expectations after being let down so many times over and over and over...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Nice post redding but I think you have way underestimated the numbers tavon will put up. He has the look of a player who can get 1 td per game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Here is what I see just based on type of offense we will run...

Britt - 800-1000 yds 8-10 TD's
Givens - 600-700 yds 6 -7 TD's
Cook - 600-700 yds 6-8 TD's
Quick -500-700 yds 4- 6 TD's
Bailey - 500-700 yds 4- 6 TD's
Pettis - 400-500 yds 4 TD's
Austin - 600 - 800 All purpose off. yds.(rec/run)6-8 TD's

We are going to rely on our running game to set the pass up. There will be other additions to this with Kendricks, Harkey and the RB's. Probably a couple hundred a piece with another 8 TD's. It is not going to be an "aerial attack". More of a run heavy/play action set, with about 1600-1800 yds rushing. If the run game really gets going, the receiving numbers could go up by virtue of the Defenses having to play more man and 8-9 man fronts.

Again ... health is the key here. Our whole season depends on health more than anything. Our defenses and ST's will create plenty of opportunities.. But we are much deeper on those units, so the offense needs to stay healthy.

With Bradford back, I'd love to see Givens exceed your predictions on long bombs alone.