Hernandez indicted for assault of another inmate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/01/hernandez-indicted-for-assault-of-another-inmate/
Hernandez indicted for assault of another inmate
Yes, Aaron Hernandez officially now has enough legal issues to keep a midsize firm busy on a full-time basis.

Via multiple reports, the former Patriots tight end has been indicted on charges of assault, battery, and threats to do bodily harm. The indictment results from a February fight with an inmate in the Bristol County Jail. Hernandez got 30 days in isolation as a result of the incident.

The indictment means that a grand jury has concluded based on a one-sided presentation of evidence from prosecutors that enough evidence of guilt exists to support a conviction. Regardless of the eventual outcome, it’s the least of Hernandez’s problems, given that he’s current behind bars awaiting trial on charges that he murdered Odin Lloyd last June.

Hernandez also faces a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Lloyd’s estate, a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the estates of two men who were shot and killed in July 2012, a possible prosecution for the murder of those two men, and a lawsuit from a Florida man who claims Hernandez shot the man in the face in February 2013.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Can't fault him for that. If someone wants to jaw at you (in prison no less), then they should be prepared to back it up.

PhxRam

I dont know what to believe with this guy but I am quite certain he catches a lot of crap in prison. Probably just making a name for himself in the big house.

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I read a report that the guy he assaulted was handcuffed at the time and Hernandez wasn't. Could be my memory though.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
You don't try to take another man's cornbread:LOL:

I'm surprised this is the first incident of this nature, I'm sure plenty of guys mess with him

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I dont know what to believe with this guy but I am quite certain he catches a lot of crap in prison. Probably just making a name for himself in the big house.

What else is there to do?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Talk about how you could have had an ideal life if you weren't an absolute dumbass?

Yeah. He already had it all. He had just signed a nice new deal with the pats. Seemed like a decent guy in interviews. He was openly, very thankful for his new contract. (So it seemed)

What a dumbass.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yeah. He already had it all. He had just signed a nice new deal with the pats. Seemed like a decent guy in interviews. He was openly, very thankful for his new contract. (So it seemed)

What a dumbass.
I simply don't think we're getting the full story about anything Hernandez. The picture of dots we have so far simply does not make sense to me yet.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I work in prisons, I deal with prisoners, and I have become keenly aware of their antics. Some inmates are probably talking shyte against him because it makes them look tougher to talk smack to an NFL player. If Hernandez doesn't do anything back than he looks like a punk and loses all cred there. I'm guessing that's what happened, but who knows

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RhodyRams bringing back memories:

Thanks for the memory jog Rhody! (y)
I saw those guys live in 1970 or 1971. I was way too high to remember the concert but the next day I remember thinking I'd had a good time. :LOL:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This just in, New England follows suit with San Fran, and picks up option on A. Hernandez....

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I work in prisons, I deal with prisoners, and I have become keenly aware of their antics. Some inmates are probably talking shyte against him because it makes them look tougher to talk smack to an NFL player. If Hernandez doesn't do anything back than he looks like a punk and loses all cred there. I'm guessing that's what happened, but who knows
Exactly. You can't go to jail and survive by keeping your chin down and taking shit. I've never been to prison but i would imagine the same concept applies.