Hernandez Cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I was thinking the prison system is slowly building it's football roster. They have Leaf at QB. Phillips and OJ at RB. Caruth at WR. They probably will get Titus Young on the roster soon. Hernandez is at TE. Henley at CB. Packman is a possible future pick up.

Losing Vick and Taylor to freedom really hurt.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
VCRam said:
I was thinking the prison system is slowly building it's football roster. They have Leaf at QB. Phillips and OJ at RB. Caruth at WR. They probably will get Titus Young on the roster soon. Hernandez is at TE. Henley at CB. Packman is a possible future pick up.

Losing Vick and Taylor to freedom really hurt.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
LesBaker said:
Thordaddy said:
Gotta be reeve them cutting him makes them able to recover cap space BK they will sue for a refund of the signing bonus.

They cut him or otherwise they would have to pay him. This way they don't. Cap space isn't "real money", cutting a check is. Also it clears a roster spot.

Teams have tried to sue and get money back and I don't think they have ever won a single time have they?
Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Signing bonus is recoverable and thereby if they are owed a refund or if the bonus had been an annuity they can get that back and sign someone to replace him using not just his salary but the recoverable portion of the signing bonus. Paying him would not come until the end of camp.
Or am I wrong?

nighttrain

Legend
CGI_Ram said:
Wow!

Charged with murder?

WTH? He's making millions of dollars in a dream career and throws it all away like that.

What a dumb ass.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
DUMB ASS indeed. What a stupid stupid person. I truly didn't see this coming, obstruction yes, but Murder?
train

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
nighttrain said:
CGI_Ram said:
Wow!

Charged with murder?

WTH? He's making millions of dollars in a dream career and throws it all away like that.

What a dumb ass.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
DUMB ASS indeed. What a stupid stupid person. I truly didn't see this coming, obstruction yes, but Murder?
train
It is pretty mind boggling, a guy he's WITH ends up dead ,he texts veiled implications he's gonna off the guy.
His actions were so poorly concealed ,stupidity is about the only explanation.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
This gangster has now been implicated with 2 additional murders last summer. IMO, this pond scum is no longer worthy of discussion and we should all move on to more productive conversations and subject matter. At this point, I'm just grateful he's as dumb as he is and has been caught.