Hernandez Cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000214815/article/aaron-hernandez-taken-from-home-in-handcuffs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... -handcuffs</a>

What is Tommy boy gonna do now? His best weapon--Gronk is always hurt, they replaced Welker with an always hurt Amendola. Its sad that a man has died, but its sweet to see this organization squirm

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn that was my next question

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Let me just add this:

Hell no!

Though I'm OK with the Seahags signing him.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not, the dude is a freaking idiot, but the dude is a damn beast. I don't wanna play him twice a year

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
albefree69 said:
Let me just add this:

Hell no!

Though I'm OK with the Seahags signing him.

Yeah - NO! Let him go to the Cowboys or Raiduhs. Keep that thug out of our division. Part of the sad thing in all this. The guy is scary good but unfortunately for him, he's also apparently a scary baby door.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Shows ya where my head is ,I thought the question was going to be about Tebow

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
If he goes to jail...He might not play anymore with something serious as this.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I'm not sure that signing a cancer like Hernandez would be anything other than a detriment to the team that did that. Look at the Cheatriots. It's now too late to find a decent alternative and they have to go into the season with possibly two or more backup caliber TEs. PLus I think most of his salary still counts against their CAP. :7up:

I'm OK with the Seahag "dynasty" suffering the same problems.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Gotta be reeve them cutting him makes them able to recover cap space BK they will sue for a refund of the signing bonus.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thordaddy said:
Gotta be reeve them cutting him makes them able to recover cap space BK they will sue for a refund of the signing bonus.

They cut him or otherwise they would have to pay him. This way they don't. Cap space isn't "real money", cutting a check is. Also it clears a roster spot.

Teams have tried to sue and get money back and I don't think they have ever won a single time have they?

Wonderboy

Rookie
Am I right, are the top two (currently healthy) Patriots TE's now Daniel Fells and Mike Hoomanawanui (sp?)? And their #1 WR is Amendola followed by Julian Edelman? Wow, talk about a fall from grace...

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
He's being charged with the Murder of Odin Lloyd.....with additional 5 gun charges

They are reading the text messages.....If you want to watch it....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.csnne.com/page/live-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.csnne.com/page/live-video</a>

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wonderboy said:
Am I right, are the top two (currently healthy) Patriots TE's now Daniel Fells and Mike Hoomanawanui (sp?)? And their #1 WR is Amendola followed by Julian Edelman? Wow, talk about a fall from grace...

What will Rams fans say if Brady kicks ass with those three former Rams.

Just wonderin'....... :what:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
Wonderboy said:

What will Rams fans say if Brady kicks ass with those three former Rams.

Just wonderin'....... :what:
Right? That's the Bradford Basher's dream scenario right there. All the Rams' receivers and Brady.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow!

Charged with murder?

WTH? He's making millions of dollars in a dream career and throws it all away like that.

What a dumb ass.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
CGI_Ram said:
Wow!

Charged with murder?

WTH? He's making millions of dollars in a dream career and throws it all away like that.

What a dumb ass.

It's hard to believe how dumb he is.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When signing his big contract Hernandez said;

"You get changed by the Bill Belichick way; you get changed by the Patriot way,"

Yeah, Hernandez, you get changed alright.