Hernandez could be charged with obstruction at any moment!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Re: Hernandez could be charged with obstruction at any momen

bluecoconuts said:
Stranger said:
nighttrain said:
iced said:
nighttrain said:
albefree69 said:
LesBaker singing money makes the world go round:
It's the money involved IMO.

Also if any drug was made legal there would still be a black market for it in some way shape or form and there would be violence associated with it because of the money.

I think that's a little too far reaching Les. Think alcohol and Amsterdam. But I get your point and it would have to be legal everywhere to remove all the money induced violence.

IMO.

As for waiting patiently, give me something else to do and I'll think about it. :lol:
End the war on drugs, it aint working any better than prohibition. Legalize Pot, Cocaine, and heroin. Just make the last two from the pharmacy. Immediate end to our border problems over night. No more cartels, anywhere..
no more gangs, eh. and no more drug kingpins.
I can get any of this stuff with a few phone calls, so what is the problem?
train

Rather do what portugal did.. legalize all drugs, and have like a designated place for people who do all the hard stuff to do it. A lot of the kids in portugal saw what kind of junkies these people are, and surprisingly, teen drug use and drug use in general dropped as well as crime.

BTW I hate it when people say weed is a gate way drug - its not, its only gateway is to the fridge. Alcohol and cigs are the true gateway drugs,and they often lead to each other.

Marriage is more of a gateway drug then weed - one can lead to alcohol abuse and put a huge dent in your wallet :bign:
Iced, all you did was embellish on my comment, but thank you
train
Gov'ts should stay out of the drug business AND the marriage business.

Disagree, it's their job to be in those businesses.
What business does the govnt have to have with marriage? And as far as drugs all the government has done is make it worse. war on drugs my ass more like lets fill prisons to make money

bluecoconuts

Legend

Rabid Ram said:
What business does the govnt have to have with marriage? And as far as drugs all the government has done is make it worse. war on drugs my ass more like lets fill prisons to make money

Marriage is a legal contract that enables people to certain government benefits (taxes etc), of course it's their business. The war on drugs is a failure and needs to be adjusted, but there shouldn't be a free for all. A government's job is to protect people, it's part of the social contract, and having certain things be illegal is part of that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

bluecoconuts said:
Rabid Ram said:

Marriage is a legal contract that enables people to certain government benefits (taxes etc), of course it's their business. The war on drugs is a failure and needs to be adjusted, but there shouldn't be a free for all. A government's job is to protect people, it's part of the social contract, and having certain things be illegal is part of that.

Yup, there is a balance. This nation has never perfectly struck it, and I have always said that I should be King. Because if I was lemme tell ya we would strike that balance......shit would be different 'round here. :hehe:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Back to Hernandez.

I wish I had saved the link because I think it will come up in the trial about the 2012 murders.

He got a color tat, on his hand, in red that said BLOOD, its the only color tat he has I think. It wasn't there before the double murder in downtown Boston last year according to comparison pics. I wonder if its some rite of passage in that gang. Just a thought. He is probably going down for that crime also since I read that one of the people in the car that night, same guys as the recent murder, said that Hernandez was responsible for killing the two people that died.

I always wonder what the train of thought is with turds like this. Sadly the state will spend a few million bucks to feed and house him for the rest of his miserable life. For three cold blooded murders I'd put him to death as soon as the second trial was over. I wouldnt even waste a tax payer funded meal on his worthless ass.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

LesBaker said:
Back to Hernandez.

I wish I had saved the link because I think it will come up in the trial about the 2012 murders.

He got a color tat, on his hand, in red that said BLOOD, its the only color tat he has I think. It wasn't there before the double murder in downtown Boston last year according to comparison pics. I wonder if its some rite of passage in that gang. Just a thought. He is probably going down for that crime also since I read that one of the people in the car that night, same guys as the recent murder, said that Hernandez was responsible for killing the two people that died.

I always wonder what the train of thought is with turds like this. Sadly the state will spend a few million bucks to feed and house him for the rest of his miserable life. For three cold blooded murders I'd put him to death as soon as the second trial was over. I wouldnt even waste a tax payer funded meal on his worthless ass.
It would be interesting to know what was/is going on in his mind. I don't know that he's a product of his upbringing. I've heard that line time and time again. And listen ... if I didn't end up a murderer, then it's not a real valid (for lack of a better word) excuse. Sometimes people just think they're invincible and get caught up in the fantasy of being a raw, untouchable badass. THAT is something I've seen happen before. From dudes who had real nice upbringings as well.

At any rate, you're right. We'll pony up lots of cheddar to "rehabilitate" this dude - or at least try. I can't say I'm on board with your instant death sentence, but I do have certain leanings. I'm a firm believer in due process, but not a big fan of how it often gets manipulated and abused.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

LesBaker said:
For three cold blooded murders I'd put him to death as soon as the second trial was over. I wouldnt even waste a tax payer funded meal on his worthless ass.

Tell us how you really feel! :lmao:

In all seriousness; I don't know if stricter punishments would deter any of this silliness. But I'm all for stoning people to death and lashes as part of punishment. :twisted:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

X said:
LesBaker said:
Back to Hernandez.

It would be interesting to know what was/is going on in his mind. I don't know that he's a product of his upbringing. I've heard that line time and time again. And listen ... if I didn't end up a murderer, then it's not a real valid (for lack of a better word) excuse. Sometimes people just think they're invincible and get caught up in the fantasy of being a raw, untouchable badass. THAT is something I've seen happen before. From dudes who had real nice upbringings as well.

At any rate, you're right. We'll pony up lots of cheddar to "rehabilitate" this dude - or at least try. I can't say I'm on board with your instant death sentence, but I do have certain leanings. I'm a firm believer in due process, but not a big fan of how it often gets manipulated and abused.
Yeah I'm kind of conflicted on the death penalty,on the one hand I'm a pretty poor but still a follower of the most publicized subject of capital punishment ,Jesus Christ so as a Christian I can't accept a death penalty.
My secular mind sees the argument in favor cuz FWIW it suppresses all penalties.

Hernandez is guilty IMO, so I don't think I aught to be on the jury ,my big problem is the "correctional institution" mentality,fuck that,he's a self determined thug, life at hard demeaning labor with whatever he produces paid to the families of his victims, ALL his assets attached to pay his court costs FROZEN NOW.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Thor my guess is the money is stashed.....out of the country. Well maybe not since AE isn't that bright. Most people would have moved assets out of harms way so to speak. He's too dumb for that so maybe the families will get some money. Maybe the state should get some for having to feed and clothe his dumb azz.

I guess fans will be able to see him in orange cleaning up the medians on the highways around town.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

LesBaker said:
Thor my guess is the money is stashed.....out of the country. Well maybe not since AE isn't that bright. Most people would have moved assets out of harms way so to speak. He's too dumb for that so maybe the families will get some money. Maybe the state should get some for having to feed and clothe his dumb azz.

I guess fans will be able to see him in orange cleaning up the medians on the highways around town.
And NOT cuz the Broncos are going to sign him :rofl:

Ram_of_Old

Yamahopper said:
On a side note.

Funny Stuff! Pretty Boy is gonna have a looooonnnnngggg year, we can all hope.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

ESPN: Tebow tried to prevent Hernandez fight
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9445800/tim-tebow-intervened-aaron-hernandez-bar-fight-florida" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... ht-florida</a>

Patriots quarterback Tim Tebow tried to prevent former New England tight end Aaron Hernandez from getting into a fight at a Gainesville bar in 2007, while they were teammates at the University of Florida, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Hernandez, who was then a 17-year-old freshman, allegedly punched a bouncer in the head after an argument over a bar bill, according to police records obtained by the Sentinel. The bouncer required medical treatment for a burst right ear drum.

When police arrived at the scene and could not find Hernandez, they interviewed Tebow about the incident. According to police records obtained by the Sentinel, Tebow said he witnessed the dispute and tried to “help resolve the conflict.”

Tebow told police he tried to prevent any violence by telling Hernandez to leave and making arrangements to pay the bill.

Taphorn initially told police he wanted to pursue charges against Hernandez but he later had second thoughts, according to the report. Taphorn said he had been contacted by legal staff and Florida coaches about a possible agreement in the case.

A source told ESPN the administration didn't know whether Meyer or anyone from his staff met with Taphorn. A Florida spokesperson told ESPN.com's Andy Katz onTuesday night that "No one from the university's general counsel's office was involved in this matter."

Although police recommended a felony assault charge, no charges were ever filed.

Link to original story at Orlando Sentinel
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/gators/os-tim-tebow-aaron-hernandez-bar-fight-07022013,0,6747621.story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/c ... 7621.story</a>

bluecoconuts

Legend

Sounds like Hernandez intimidated the guy (or had his people do it for him more likely) into staying quiet. He's got a history of violence in the past, and given the evidence against him for this case, it doesn't look good.. I wouldn't be shocked if he told the guy to shut his mouth or they'd kill him.

Interesting though.

Also, Stranger, I can see the bolded words in your quotes.

fastcat

Pro Bowler

bluecoconuts said:
Sounds like Hernandez intimidated the guy (or had his people do it for him more likely) into staying quiet. He's got a history of violence in the past, and given the evidence against him for this case, it doesn't look good.. I wouldn't be shocked if he told the guy to shut his mouth or they'd kill him.

Interesting though.

Also, Stranger, I can see the bolded words in your quotes.

Lmao, probably more like someone from the university convinced him to not press charges. Money was probably involved. Hernandez was only 17 and more than likely his first time away from home, I highly doubt his gang buddies where there in Florida with him. But nice story tho

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

bluecoconuts

Legend

They said the University didn't talk to him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Hernandezing;

hernandezing-7.jpg

hernandezing-21.jpg

hernandezing-2.jpg

hernandezing-8.jpg

hernandezing-17.jpg

hernandezing-18.jpg