1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hernandez could be charged with obstruction at any moment!

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Selassie I, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Rabid Ram Well-Known Member

Re: Hernandez could be charged with obstruction at any momen

What business does the govnt have to have with marriage? And as far as drugs all the government has done is make it worse. war on drugs my ass more like lets fill prisons to make money

2. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Marriage is a legal contract that enables people to certain government benefits (taxes etc), of course it's their business. The war on drugs is a failure and needs to be adjusted, but there shouldn't be a free for all. A government's job is to protect people, it's part of the social contract, and having certain things be illegal is part of that.

3. LesBaker Mr. Savant

Yup, there is a balance. This nation has never perfectly struck it, and I have always said that I should be King. Because if I was lemme tell ya we would strike that balance......crap would be different 'round here. :hehe:

4. LesBaker Mr. Savant

Back to Hernandez.

I wish I had saved the link because I think it will come up in the trial about the 2012 murders.

He got a color tat, on his hand, in red that said BLOOD, its the only color tat he has I think. It wasn't there before the double murder in downtown Boston last year according to comparison pics. I wonder if its some rite of passage in that gang. Just a thought. He is probably going down for that crime also since I read that one of the people in the car that night, same guys as the recent murder, said that Hernandez was responsible for killing the two people that died.

I always wonder what the train of thought is with turds like this. Sadly the state will spend a few million bucks to feed and house him for the rest of his miserable life. For three cold blooded murders I'd put him to death as soon as the second trial was over. I wouldnt even waste a tax payer funded meal on his worthless ass.

5. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

It would be interesting to know what was/is going on in his mind. I don't know that he's a product of his upbringing. I've heard that line time and time again. And listen ... if I didn't end up a murderer, then it's not a real valid (for lack of a better word) excuse. Sometimes people just think they're invincible and get caught up in the fantasy of being a raw, untouchable badass. THAT is something I've seen happen before. From dudes who had real nice upbringings as well.

At any rate, you're right. We'll pony up lots of cheddar to "rehabilitate" this dude - or at least try. I can't say I'm on board with your instant death sentence, but I do have certain leanings. I'm a firm believer in due process, but not a big fan of how it often gets manipulated and abused.

6. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Tell us how you really feel! :lmao:

In all seriousness; I don't know if stricter punishments would deter any of this silliness. But I'm all for stoning people to death and lashes as part of punishment. :twisted:

7. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

Yeah I'm kind of conflicted on the death penalty,on the one hand I'm a pretty poor but still a follower of the most publicized subject of capital punishment ,Jesus Christ so as a Christian I can't accept a death penalty.
    My secular mind sees the argument in favor cuz FWIW it suppresses all penalties.

Hernandez is guilty IMO, so I don't think I aught to be on the jury ,my big problem is the "correctional institution" mentality,freak that,he's a self determined thug, life at hard demeaning labor with whatever he produces paid to the families of his victims, ALL his assets attached to pay his court costs FROZEN NOW.

8. LesBaker Mr. Savant

Thor my guess is the money is stashed.....out of the country. Well maybe not since AE isn't that bright. Most people would have moved assets out of harms way so to speak. He's too dumb for that so maybe the families will get some money. Maybe the state should get some for having to feed and clothe his dumb azz.

I guess fans will be able to see him in orange cleaning up the medians on the highways around town.

9. Thordaddy Binding you with ancient logic

And NOT cuz the Broncos are going to sign him :rofl:

10. Ram_of_Old Guest

Funny Stuff! Pretty Boy is gonna have a looooonnnnngggg year, we can all hope.

11. Stranger How big is infinity?

ESPN: Tebow tried to prevent Hernandez fight
    <a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9445800/tim-tebow-intervened-aaron-hernandez-bar-fight-florida" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... ht-florida</a>

Link to original story at Orlando Sentinel
    <a class="postlink" href="http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/gators/os-tim-tebow-aaron-hernandez-bar-fight-07022013,0,6747621.story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/c ... 7621.story</a>

12. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Sounds like Hernandez intimidated the guy (or had his people do it for him more likely) into staying quiet. He's got a history of violence in the past, and given the evidence against him for this case, it doesn't look good.. I wouldn't be shocked if he told the guy to shut his mouth or they'd kill him.

Interesting though.

Also, Stranger, I can see the bolded words in your quotes.

13. fastcat Active Member

Lmao, probably more like someone from the university convinced him to not press charges. Money was probably involved. Hernandez was only 17 and more than likely his first time away from home, I highly doubt his gang buddies where there in Florida with him. But nice story tho

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

14. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

They said the University didn't talk to him.

15. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Hernandezing;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]