Herm Edwards lid comes off.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
He might be mentally ill.
He cracks me up....I could see him giving a line cook at Dennys a 10 minute talk because he messed his eggs up.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Maybe he needs to switch to decaf but other than that I saw nothing wrong with what he said. It's good for a talking head to show some passion once in a while. Btw this needs to be over in Rams-NFL talk.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Herm had some flash backs that set him on edge but he's absolutely right. All this diva nonsense isn't football but it has become intertwined with the NFL's identity. Herm can't stand it, I don't like it myself.

And BTW, you still play to win the game. That much is clear.

Athos

Legend
Love that commentary.

NFL has way too many man-childs that haven't grown up.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Herm absolutely kills it there. Props to the man for cutting through all that BS and calling it what it is.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Herm had some flash backs that set him on edge but he's absolutely right. All this diva nonsense isn't football but it has become intertwined with the NFL's identity. Herm can't stand it, I don't like it myself.

And BTW, you still play to win the game. That much is clear.
its what society (social media, the fans $$$) want. this is the wrestling generation. there must be soap with this opera. this is the "poor me i've been : insulted on, insinuated on, opinionated on, dumped on, offended by, put down by et and al . prima donna societal issues. look at me society. i'm glad i'm from a time in history where i can still enjoy my life without a computer, cellphone or tv constantly on and at my side. this is normal for society today. how sad.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
This was nuts. I thought for a bit he was joking but it quickly became clear he was deadly serious. The other guys stopped joking because it looked like he was going to go postal....

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
its what society (social media, the fans $$$) want. this is the wrestling generation. there must be soap with this opera. this is the "poor me i've been : insulted on, insinuated on, opinionated on, dumped on, offended by, put down by et and al . prima donna societal issues. look at me society. i'm glad i'm from a time in history where i can still enjoy my life without a computer, cellphone or tv constantly on and at my side. this is normal for society today. how sad.

I applaud your response, man, and couldn't agree more. Sad, indeed. Makes you wonder where it's going. The general direction is not in question.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would take Herm Edwards as HC anytime.

i wouldn't.

why? when he was the hc of the chiefs they were playing the colts in the wildcard round. all week the media had harped about the colts run d and how on earth were they gonna stop larry johnson. first play of the game, you could tell the colts d was amped up. i was thinking play action pass was the call. nope. he ran johnson right up the gut and he got swallowed up before he could even make it back to the line of scrimmage. and that set the tone for the game. colts won easily.

also with vermiel in charge johnson was dynamic in every way. with edwards, johnson turned into a plodder. a very good plodder but still a plodder. he ruined him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love Herm Edwards. That's some candour right there.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Herm is right. Just because it's a different era doesn't make it ok to be an athlete or celebrity or anyone that makes it all about me.
Just do your job and STFU.

Me: I loved the invention of the internet, couldn't live without out even though i did...but i wouldn't want to now.
Social media is one of the worst things that has happened in the modern culture.
Feel free to judge me on that because that's really what social media is all about. Giving anyone and everyone a voice to judge others. Build em up and tear em down.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Herm's parting rhetorical comment says it all. "When you were playing was the door always open to the HC's room?"

Bam!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
i wouldn't.

why? when he was the hc of the chiefs they were playing the colts in the wildcard round. all week the media had harped about the colts run d and how on earth were they gonna stop larry johnson. first play of the game, you could tell the colts d was amped up. i was thinking play action pass was the call. nope. he ran johnson right up the gut and he got swallowed up before he could even make it back to the line of scrimmage. and that set the tone for the game. colts won easily.

also with vermiel in charge johnson was dynamic in every way. with edwards, johnson turned into a plodder. a very good plodder but still a plodder. he ruined him.

One play determined the game?
One running play?

:whistle: