Here's what you can expect from Jared Goff in his first NFL start for the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I'm missing your meaning? I was quoting the article. Are you saying the 11th and 12th YPR receivers in the NFL, Britt and Quick, while catching from CK, aren't going to lift Goff, or the opposite?
I was quoting article as well.I''m saying Goff lifted his receivers in college not the other way around

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand where you're coming from. If I'm right only 1 WR that Goff played at Cal with in three years is in the NFL.

TexasRam

Legend
Adjusting to the speed of the game will be important.

NFL defenses are much quicker and Goff hasn't played in quite a while.

I want to see Goff slow the defense down with cadence pump fakes and get setup and ball out fast.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'm expecting to see some rookie mistakes from Goff.

But I'm also expecting to see some well timed and well placed throws, too. A few that will give a big boost to this passing O.

The various Ram receivers better be expecting the balls to be coming their way, rather than being surprised when it hits them in their danged hands.