Here's the very definition of stupid.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Derp. Seriously? An EMAIL??

From Deadspin.com

Michael Ornstein is the name to know. As first reported by CBS's Mike Freeman, Ornstein—a close friend and confidant of Asshole Face—Ornstein on at least four occasions pledged his own money to the Saints' defense's bounty fund. In 2009, $10,000 toward knocking an opposing quarterback out of the game. In 2011, two separate contributions to targeting the quarterback. And on at least one other occasion, Ornstein pledged his money in an email to Payton, which spelled out the details of the bounty program.

The NFL knows this because it has that email, a highly incriminating paper trail that makes it impossible for Payton to argue his innocence, or for the Saints to claim the bounty never left the locker room. It might be the single most damaging piece of evidence, based solely on Ornstein's history.

dummy.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
He may be stupid ... but he clearly has a tremendous sense of fashion .

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ever hear of a toothbrush...preferably with toothpaste...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
dummy.jpg
[/quote]

Ornstein: "Damn Sean... how much longer do I have to have that taser clipped to my nuts?"

Payton: "Keep smiling dickhead!"