Here's the recap from my local Fantasy draft.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think I got a pretty good haul, but I'd like your opinions. As clarification, this is a ten team points-per-reception league with six-per-touchdown, one-per-ten rushing/receiving yards, and one-per-twenty passing yards, depending on who is starting (which will be left to my cousin; he does the operations, and I do the draft). In addition, there must be one running back and one tight end started along with the quarterback, kicker, and two other players.

Quarterbacks

Ryan Tannehill. (Dolphins)
Marcus Mariota. (Titans)

Running backs

Eddie Lacy. (Packers)
Carlos Hyde. (49ers - forgive me for I have sinned)
Todd Gurley.

Wide receivers

Julio Jones. (Falcons)
Mike Evans. (Buccaneers)
Davante Adams. (Packers)
Cody Latimer. (Broncos)

Tight ends

Travis Kelce. (Chiefs)
Antonio Gates. (Chargers)

Kickers

Greg Zuerlein.
Cairo Santos. (Chiefs)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Not too shabby. Well, except for the Hyde pick and I never pick a backup K. There's always a serviceable one available on the waiver wire. I'd drop the extra K and get the best flex player available.

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shit. I have to explain: this league has to have two kickers on the active roster of thirteen. One for the bye week. It's a forced rule.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
crap. I have to explain: this league has to have two kickers on the active roster of thirteen. One for the bye week. It's a forced rule.
Oh, that sucks. So, trade Hyde for Doug Martin!(y)

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, that sucks. So, trade Hyde for Doug Martin!(y)

Nah. I should've probably drafted Latavius Murray (Raiders), but Hyde's going to be running for that pathetic team a lot because Kaeperdick can't throw worth shit. And he's the main bellcow because he can pass-block as well, therefore getting receptions. I didn't have many options: it was really either him, Murray, or Yeldon (Jacksonville) at that juncture.

GOD, I can't believe that I'm defending a Whiner as a pick. I probably won't even play the motherfucker with Lacy on board, so...yeah.

fearsomefour

Legend
I also drafted Gurley.....
I grabbed Bradford as well. Mine is a keeper league so I had Brees as well.
Hopefully Gurley is a revelation.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
RB is pretty soft, imo. I don;t think Hyde will do well with that O-line. Plus, Krap will probably take away a lot of the potential goal line rushes. Khiry Robinson is available in many leagues and might see more action than anticipated. Check the wire for diamonds in the rough. U never know. My draft went well, I think. I just need my guys to perform.

QB- Matt Ryan
RB- Jeremy Hill / Frank Gore / Chris Ivory / Gio Bernard / Isaiah Crowell
WR- Antonio Brown / Mike Evans/ Jordan Mathews / Roddy White / Terrance Williams / John Brown
TE- Delanie Walker / Tyler Eifert
DEF- RAMS

10 team league. I drafted 9th. I didnt even bother with a kicker yet and went with BPA each round.