Here’s the biggest reason that Ram fans should be happy at the midpoint...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
The Rams have strung together back to back complete games.

They simply humiliated the Cards and now the Giants in all 3 phases of the game.

When one can crush the opponent simultaneously with the O, the D, AND the ST units, well...

I’d say that it is impossible to overstate the importance of the above, frankly. I had thought that it would take at least another year for all the moving parts to gel in order for the Rams to get to this point.

That’s not only impressive, but it bodes VERY well for the second half of the season.

Gone are the days of fluke breaks, lucky bounces, trick plays, and ref calls that enabled the Rams to steal a victory here and there. Oh, no. Now they are executing in all phases as if they were a 5 year Dynasty, for cryin’ out loud!

Check out these numbers, if you have time. [www.nfl.com]

This team is legit. Not saying they’re gonna win their remaining games by blowouts, of course. But I am saying that they are gonna be extremely competitive and will seldom be outcoached.

These are Good Times to be a Ram fan. This season has already been a great ride, and I think it’s only gonna get better.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

They simply humiliated the Cards and now the Giants in all 3 phases of the game.

When one can crush the opponent simultaneously with the O, the D, AND the ST units, well...

I’d say that it is impossible to overstate the importance of the above, frankly. I had thought that it would take at least another year for all the moving parts to gel in order for the Rams to get to this point.

That’s not only impressive, but it bodes VERY well for the second half of the season.

Gone are the days of fluke breaks, lucky bounces, trick plays, and ref calls that enabled the Rams to steal a victory here and there. Oh, no. Now they are executing in all phases as if they were a 5 year Dynasty, for cryin’ out loud!

This team is legit. Not saying they’re gonna win their remaining games by blowouts, of course. But I am saying that they are gonna be extremely competitive and will seldom be outcoached.

These are Good Times to be a Ram fan. This season has already been a great ride, and I think it’s only gonna get better.

Just come over here and give me a big fat RAMS hug @Rams43 :grouphug:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
roflbot.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
snead has to be a little relived as well

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I gotta be honest, I'm still in awe of whats happening! We are able to play with anyone! I just keep chirping to my buddies "Its my time"!!!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Definitely enjoying the Kool Aid, but my expectations are still mundane. It's going to a real test in terms of how we fare against NO, PHI, @SEA down the stretch.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'll be much more satisfied with a big home win against Houston. Sure, they'll say Watson was hurt but that is irrelevant to me. Just win one big at home and the only teams on our schedule that can play with us (Eagles, Saints, Seacunts) will have something to think about!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'll be much more satisfied with a big home win against Houston. Sure, they'll say Watson was hurt but that is irrelevant to me. Just win one big at home and the only teams on our schedule that can play with us (Eagles, Saints, Seacunts) will have something to think about!
Titans ain’t no slouch. They beat Seattle when healthy. We have a tough schedule coming up. Houston is a must win game. The NFC is very tight right now and there will probably be a 10 win team that doesn’t make the playoffs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Even if the season weren't to play out like we want, I would still be happy because the future of the Rams finally is looking up.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm over the moon at the moment, we're playing some great football in all 3 phases, but also more importantly in my mind, we seem to be one of the healthiest teams in the NFL. I'm sure that's down to Coach Rath, yet another amazing addition to the coaching staff IMO.

But years of being the whipping boys and butt of the NFL jokes has me cautious every week. Our toughest stretch is yet to come, so lets take care of business with regards to the Texans first and keep the winning momentum rolling.

But, as @Elmgrovegnome said - the future is looking bright

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

One BIG stat I didn't notice here^ is the fact that Goff too " Zero-Hits!" that's right the G-Men got "Zero Hit's on the QB!! Talk about an O-Line keeping your QB Protected!!!(y):D:D:yess:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even if the season weren't to play out like we want, I would still be happy because the future of the Rams finally is looking up.

Yep. Have to remember that some of our wins are against:

Colts, Niners, Cards, Giants - two impressive wins in there with the Jags and Cowboys, for sure. If we continue the trend of going 4-0 against teams we should beat and about .500 against good teams, we would end up around 11-5

Ram65

Legend
Winning is always good.
WInning big is great.

Lets see how the Rams play against better teams. Sorry but, I still see some holes that need fixing. The run defense was gashed early. If not for the turnovers the Rams could have fallen behind early. The secondary was gashed some too and Eli missed some open WRs. The Giants were short handed on both sides of the ball which gave the Rams a big edge. Solid win for the Rams but, against a weak opponent. Better teams will take advantage of the Rams defensive.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
It's going to a real test in terms of how we fare against NO, PHI, @SEA down the stretch.
My thoughts exactly. If we manage to beat those teams... then I'll be getting a nice gigantic glass of Kool Aid

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Winning is always good.
WInning big is great.

Lets see how the Rams play against better teams. Sorry but, I still see some holes that need fixing. The run defense was gashed early. If not for the turnovers the Rams could have fallen behind early. The secondary was gashed some too and Eli missed some open WRs. The Giants were short handed on both sides of the ball which gave the Rams a big edge. Solid win for the Rams but, against a weak opponent. Better teams will take advantage of the Rams defensive.
Every team including the other 1st place teams have things they need to fix.