Here's my prediction

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Sadly it will be following the 2018 season before my prediction is either proven accurate or debunked, but there's no time like the present to make the following statement....

By the conclusion of his junior year, assuming of course no career ending injury, I predict that Sam Darnold will be recognized as the best QB in USC history and that's taking a lot of years and players into account. Unfortunately, this prediction is not strictly dependent upon the number of wins and losses or total points scored,etc., but instead his entire body of work, acumen and performance..

Currently Linert is considered the best QB in USC's storied past, but this young man (Darnold) is IMO, head and shoulders above any QB I've ever seen play at that university and my time period reference goes back to 1962's, Pete Bethard. This young man can do it all, his decision making, vision, athleticism and abilities are plain to see. If the Rams wish a true QB to lead them into the future at their new facility, this is the guy. Unfortunately, he'll probably end up with some 1-15 team, but that's football.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
By the conclusion of his junior year, assuming of course no career ending injury, I predict that Sam Darnold will be recognized as the best QB in USC history .

Okay, so will he make a good NFL Quarterback? History tells us, no!;)

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Okay, so will he make a good NFL Quarterback? History tells us, no!;)

True, but in this case I think not.....time will either prove me correct or otherwise.....I just wanted to get it said long before it happens. He has special and in some ways unique qualities for his size, but that OLE song been sung too often in the past, so we'll just have to wait and see. ;)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leinhert won 2 national championships and woulda won a 3rd if Vince Young didn't pull a Superman
Hard to surpass that kind of greatness