Here's my hierarchy of offseason most improved "positions"...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I'm cheating, but still...

McVay
Wade Phillips
WR
OL
LB
S

McVay is a no brainer. Everything flows from him. Not a player, but definitely the most important and biggest improvement from last year, so I don't care.

Wade is also obvious. He will make a good D even better. And in the first year, at that. Can't overstate that importance, really.

WR benefits simply from addition by subtraction, imo. Woods is being underestimated by many, but he's gonna be solid for Goff this year. Maybe more than solid, tbh. And I love the Kupp and Reynolds picks. I see the WR corps finally pulling it's own weight for a change. Been a long time.

To me, OL improved just as much as the WR position, Whit and Sully are miles ahead of GRob and Barnes. Kromer was a stud hire, too. I make WR and OL as a tie for position improvement, tbh. There, I said it.

Why LB? Because of the addition of Barwin for the new 3-4 D. Our LB corps is now better than last year's version.Our front 7 is now even better than last year's version, too. And that's really saying something.

Why S? Simple. I like Joyner and Alexander more than I liked McDonald and Alexander. Mo now at his best position. Same for Joyner. S position might now be Top 5 in the league. One of these guys might see Pro Bowl recognition if the team does well. Stay tuned.

The above is a ton of improvement in one offseason, don't you think?

I see Top 5 D this year.

I see winning record for the first time since seems like forever. I'm gonna stick with my 10-6 projection.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You think that both OL and LB positions were more improved than the WR corps, Dave?
So far, Yes! look at this:
O-Line; Whitworth-Saffold-Sullivan-Havenstein and Brown
LBers; Barwin-Quinn-Ogletree and Barron
These are some powerful/ good groups!

As far as WR's go, we have a great group, but for the most part, Honestly, unproven! although I do THINK they will be great, until I see them working out with Pads on, IDK for sure!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
WR and OL are going to need a lot of reps before they challenge for "good to above average", I think they are more than capable.