Here's My Biggest Concern For The 2014 Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Health!!!

If this team keeps its key guys in place such as Long, Bradford, and Saffold if he's here then we could very well win 10 games or more. Thing is it's hard to imagine that happening. But the trend is the Rams get hit with injuries every other year. I predicted us to win 9-11 games this year barring injury. I think would could have easily done that.

2010- Relatively healthy but Clayton went down early and DX was in and out. Saffold played 16 games.

2011- I'm not even going there... epic injuries.

2012- Saffold was in and out along with Danny Ammendola but relatively healthy overall. Wells went down early, though.

2013- Bradford out by week 7, Saffold was in and out and Long was lost late. Dahl and Wells were out early. It ruined our

2014- It could go either way. I'm not counting on Long to stay in and just hope Sam stays in there.

I just hope we can play to our full potential for 20 games... :wink:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
JMO but the "epic injuries" were kinda a product of an old team

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
My biggest concern is that we play in the same division as Seattle, San Fran and Arizona. That is one tough league to win.