Here's How it is, Fellas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sometimes an example has to be made.
The players and the coaches should run Armstrong out of the building and make a decision to not put up with stupid shit.
From then on...you screw up, you run to the sidline for pushups. Not walking to the sideline like an entitled asshole.

Speeps

Starter
The offensive line and defensive line is our trouble. and to think thats what we just spent our 2 first round picks on
What baffles me is the minimal contribution we're getting from the previous draft class: Robinson doesnt play, Donald is a rotational guy, Mason doesn't play.

Joyner contributes though so there's that.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We just have to put a complete game together. Get all the parts working as one. When we do we will destroy people. Limit mental mistakes and penalties will help a lot.

Philly5

Rookie
Most teams seem up and down in the NFL. That said, I am still not convinced we have as much talent across the board as anybody. We do seem to have some solid developing playmakers.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sometimes an example has to be made.
The players and the coaches should run Armstrong out of the building and make a decision to not put up with stupid crap.
From then on...you screw up, you run to the sidline for pushups. Not walking to the sideline like an entitled arsehole.

Let's not get too now.. it happens its an emotional game, u forget that they are kids, also that didn't cost us the game so relax.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I would expect the special teams play this week will be getting extra attention. Damn that hurt!

Buckwheat

UDFA
Name
JP
Wonder when the defensive front 7 will start playing to their potential. Can't believe that every team we've played so far has the kind of O-line that can hold them back, but that is exactly what is happening.. Penalties, holy crap! Davis has shown he has potential, but unless the line gives him more time, we are in the same place when Bradford was playing.

This is a young team that will get better as they play more, but the penalties are something that they can fix now.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Let's not get too now.. it happens its an emotional game, u forget that they are kids, also that didn't cost us the game so relax.
If this was his first time I would agree.
Armstrong is a personal fouls waiting to happen.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
They need to tie Armstrong to the back of the team bus with yellow flags and drag his sorry ass home. And then cut him.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Im starting to believe that the problem on D is no leadership that has ever been on a winning team at this level. Maybe I'm reaching. Just feels like we need some veteran leadership that knows how to win to get us over the hump.

We need real MLB

209RamsFan

Frank whore is gonna runna all over and through that D if we dont get our heads out of our butts