Here's How it is, Fellas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We are our own worse enemy. We have as much talent as anybody across the board. The penalties, the late game drops, the inconsistent playcalling, and the lack of overall discipline is keeping this team from rising. Our roster is set, barring some weak safety play. It's us, guys. We spotted Philly two TD's that game, we lost by 6.

We take care of business against Philly and Dallas, we're 3-1.

And here's the sad part, I will be surprised to see a turnaround on the sloppy, suicidal, mistakes. It's been going on for years, now.

We lost that game, Philly was Dallas two weeks ago.

Hats off to the team for coming back. The stats tell one hell of a story.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This team will get its shit together and beat the shit out of SF on Monday night.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This team will get its crap together and beat the crap out of SF on Monday night.
No doubt about it. This defense hasn't clicked totally yet, and they're going to show up huge on Prime Time TV.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just said the same thing on another blog. It hurts more to lose with undisciplined talent than it does to lose with a bad team. I used to always say that the old rams team that would win 2-5 games a year was clearly trying, the just sucked. This team seems to just be undisciplined and lacking effort and consistency.

209RamsFan

Bad things happen to Bad teams....i do believe we have lots of talent, but the cohesiveness just isnt there...pick your poison: dropped balls, lousy coaching, getting dominated at the line of scrimmage, shitty special teams play...

Irish

Starter
No doubt about it. This defense hasn't clicked totally yet, and they're going to show up huge on Prime Time TV.
I guess all we can do is keep saying that week after week.

At a certain point it ceases being a trough and becomes a trend.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I guess all we can do is keep saying that week after week.

At a certain point it ceases being a trough and becomes a trend.
You don't have to say anything. Just let me do it.

See these shoulders? Huge. Can handle all of the pressure, and I can shrug like a boss.

TexRamFan

Rookie
We are our own worse enemy. We have as much talent as anybody across the board. The penalties, the late game drops, the inconsistent playcalling, and the lack of overall discipline is keeping this team from rising. Our roster is set, barring some weak safety play. It's us, guys. We spotted Philly two TD's that game, we lost by 6.

We take care of business against Philly and Dallas, we're 3-1.

And here's the sad part, I will be surprised to see a turnaround on the sloppy, suicidal, mistakes. It's been going on for years, now.

We lost that game, Philly was Dallas two weeks ago.

Hats off to the team for coming back. The stats tell one hell of a story.

Well said Sir.

This trend is really disturbing to me. I just do not get it. Play after play after play. Drive killin penalties and bone headed plays keep this team in the rut that they have been in for years.

I wonder........Is it Fishers old school approach in combination with the new school officiating and game style? Or is it something else. It HAS to stop or this team will continue to be 6-10, 5-11 or even worse!

cracengl

Rookie
You don't have to say anything. Just let me do it.

See these shoulders? Huge. Can handle all of the pressure, and I can shrug like a boss.

X does shoulder shrugs holding 2 dozen Peruvian midgets. He's got this.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
When they DO get it together they're gonna roll over some chumps. We're just not there yet. All the talent though. Extremely early obviously, but safety is our major need to be improved imo. That and possibly at LB (I love me some Ogletree though - another forced fumble today). Sort that out and grow, mature and stop killing ourselves and we're as talented as any.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Im starting to believe that the problem on D is no leadership that has ever been on a winning team at this level. Maybe I'm reaching. Just feels like we need some veteran leadership that knows how to win to get us over the hump.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This team will get its crap together and beat the crap out of SF on Monday night.
Why? What's going to change?

I agree that if they can get it together they will surprise some people. But while I don't think we will ever be able to put our finger on it because we're not on the inside, I see no indications in the Fish administration that this team has the ability to consistently put it together.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Why? What's going to change?

I agree that if they can get it together they will surprise some people. But while I don't think we will ever be able to put our finger on it because we're not on the inside, I see no indications in the Fish administration that this team has the ability to consistently put it together.

Because I proclaim to be so.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This team will never turn the corner and become a consistent threat to win/make the playoffs until the undisciplined play is completely cured. We can have the best talent in the league, but until these knuckle heads stop making boneheaded and most times asinine mistakes, we will never win. I will continue to fault Fisher for this. IMO it's a simple formula You screw up = Sit your a$$ until you choose to stop screwing up.

lockdnram21

Legend
The offensive line and defensive line is our trouble. and to think thats what we just spent our 2 first round picks on

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I don't think our young team needed a week off so soon...We needed 8-10 straight games....looked almost rusty, like preseason

SierraRam

Recreational User
The O line is a BIG TIME disappointment for me. We're lucky Davis is mobile or we'd have given up 10 sacks (and another QB)