Here’s a masterpiece of a post by a gifted poster on another board…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
How about our entire special teams? Have they come together at just the right time? And while it feels weird screaming “LETS GO BRANDON!” before every punt return, let’s @#$%& go Brandon! The guy has solved our KR1 and PR1 problems for the foreseeable future and certainly for the playoffs. Plus, random BP Factoid, he and Stafford pounded the Pack in 2018 winning 31-0 and Powell had over 100 yards receiving at Lambeau.
Was about to start a thread about Brandon.
This is in my opinion the Biggest under the radar signing for the Rams, this year. Super Props to Powell and ST improvement.
Tony Horne, Az , Pharoh Cooper???? Seems to be a correlation between good return games and
Ram SB trips. No?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't understand this attitude.

When did it get decided the 49ers are the only NFC team that can beat Green Bay? Packers already beat the 49ers this year, and that was on the road.

49ers play in a warm climate too. Why are you guys so sure SF can win in Lambeau, and you have so little confidence the Rams can do the same?

I think its because Rodgers has never beaten the whiners in the playoffs. And if my recollection is right, the packers have been absolutely demolished by the whiners in those games until they put up some garbage time points.

I may be wrong but that's how I remember it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This guy is in my head. I’ve been playing this scenario out since the playoffs began. It is falling into place. It was why I was able to put a Tampa trip in place in spite of work. And now, I get the feeling you guys that attend a game in Sofi better get primed, it might be coming next week. Strange thing is the same number keeps popping up everywhere this week, 23. We beat Arizona by 23, Cam Akers is back strong wearing 23, our next game is on the 23rd. I bought a lotto ticket today and 23 showed up twice on the ticket. I was looking to buy a new jersey and guess which number is on sale? Yeah, 23!!!! I think I’ll enter the stadium 23 minutes before kickoff!

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This guy is in my head. I’ve been playing this scenario out since the playoffs began. It is falling into place. It was why I was able to put a Tampa trip in place in spite of work. And now, I get the feeling you guys that attend a game in Sofi better get primed, it might be coming next week. Strange thing is the same number keeps popping up everywhere this week, 23. We beat Arizona by 23, Cam Akers is back strong wearing 23, our next game is on the 23rd. I bought a lotto ticket today and 23 showed up twice on the ticket. I was looking to buy a new jersey and guess which number is on sale? Yeah, 23!!!! I think I’ll enter the stadium 23 minutes before kickoff!
and the 23rd is my birthday and i will be 56 and 2+3 is 5 and 2x3 is 6