Here we go: Titans listening to offers for top pick!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-titans-gm-jon-robinson-open-offers-no-1-pick

New Titans GM Jon Robinson open to offers for No. 1 pick
i

• Paul KuharskyESPN Staff Writer
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- On the day he and his coach were introduced, new Titansgeneral manager Jon Robinson said he will be willing to listen to offers for the first pick in the upcoming draft.

"We'll look at any and all offers that come this way and make a decision that's best for the football team," Robinson said. "If that means sticking and picking, then we're going to stick and pick. If that means moving around and working the draft with trades, than that's what we'll do."

Source: Robiskie joins Titans in 3rd chance as OC
Terry Robiskie is going to be an offensive coordinator again, according to a source, as he is heading to Tennessee to work for the Titans.

Robinson and coach Mike Mularkey were introduced by team president and CEO Steve Underwood on Monday.

Robinson closed the news conference by telling fans that as a Union City, Tennessee, native, he was a fan of the Titans as soon as they moved to the state in 1997.

"We're going to build this team the right way," he said. "All decisions that we make will be made in the best interests of this team, your football team. Please let us earn your support."

In a similar vein, Mularkey asked for a fresh chance.

After posting a 2-7 record with the Titans as interim coach after the Nov. 3 firing of Ken Whisenhunt, he is 18-39 as a head coach (factoring in two seasons with the Bills and one with the Jaguars).

But he said he is not a believer in the Bill Parcells credo that "you are what your record is," and said circumstances can have a big bearing on success or failure.

"I understand [the fans'] feelings completely," he said. "All I ask is that they give us a chance. I think that's very important, that they give us a chance, give Jon and I a chance to build a roster that they can be proud of and that this city can be proud of.

"There are going to be changes. It's not the same old from last year -- 2015 is over, 2012 [in Jacksonville] is over, 2004-05 [in Buffalo] are over. There are going to be changes for this team to go in the right direction.

Mularkey has control over his coaching staff and Robinson has control over the 53-man roster, Robinson said.

Underwood again bristled at the suggestion that the Titans are for sale. Asked if the league has assembled potential buyers, he said it doesn't matter given that there is no seller.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They'll certainly be looking to sell stock given they've got QBOTF onboard. A lot of pundits chalk Bosa to them there (it's obviously very early) but if they get a great offer (especially from a team in the top 15 so they don't drop back too much) I bet they'll take it. Think the RGIii trades after effects for both teams will have tempered the market there though because teams might think that even getting a boatload of picks doesn't necessarily turn you into an overnight winner.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
The fact that they're offering it up this far away from the draft just screams that they want an RG3 trade return or greater. No way the Rams will pay that amount to move up imo.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to see Bosa in a Browns uniform, maybe they'd flip spots

On a side note, doesnt the team with the 1st pick in the draft say this at some point every year?

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I'd love to see Bosa in a Browns uniform, maybe they'd flip spots

On a side note, doesnt the team with the 1st pick in the draft say this at some point every year?
Yep all they need is for 1 team to show interest to drive up the price for everybody else.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
no effing way the QB's i have heard about, is worth the RG3 trade..No way

Ram65

Legend
Snead and Rams have to attempt a trade. It doesn't have to be an RGIII deal per say. Demoff works the cap very well and he could resign enough players on defense to keep them going for 3-4 years. I like Goff's footwork and throwing motion. Snead has to shake the trees to see what falls out.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snead and Rams have to attempt a trade. It doesn't have to be an RGIII deal per say. Demoff works the cap very well and he could resign enough players on defense to keep them going for 3-4 years. I like Goff's footwork and throwing motion. Snead has to shake the trees to see what falls out.
They are set at QB. They could use the picks.
All comes down to what the market bears. Could see a bidding war, could see a reasonable deal.
One thing we know for sure, is that if its never discussed, it definitely wont happen

Ram65

Legend
They are set at QB. They could use the picks.
All comes down to what the market bears. Could see a bidding war, could see a reasonable deal.
One thing we know for sure, is that if its never discussed, it definitely wont happen

True that,

Snead has been very good at not showing his hand (poker reference) so to speak. He could use misdirection while coveting Wentz later in the draft. That's why the draft is so much fun, even if they make everyone wait seems like an eternity for it to start. One thing at least we all know, the Rams need a better solution at QB. Come to think about Snead said so in the LA video so he everyone else in the NFL knows it too.