Here is the thing about Michael Sam that is going to HURT him imo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

http://espn.go.com/ <Seriously? At 8:00 am the next day, AFTER A PRE SEASON GAME he is on the cover of ESPN's web site????

I'm sure it will change soon enough but with baseball in high gear they are jonesing a 7th round draft pick???

I don't care what ANYONE says, this kind of stuff, over time, will NOT endear him to his team mates.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Among other things.

He doesn't have natural strength or quickness, and I don't see where a 'designated pass rusher' is designated to rush the passer. Sam might crack the roster as a fifth or sixth DE, but Quinn and Long aren't leaving the field on any third down.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Among other things.

He doesn't have natural strength or quickness, and I don't see where a 'designated pass rusher' is designated to rush the passer. Sam might crack the roster as a fifth or sixth DE, but Quinn and Long aren't leaving the field on any third down.

I'll say this, I was not a fan of his at all. Didn't give him a chance BUT he played well last night. He showed up, got off blocks and got after the QB. His stock went up last night.