Here is the Answer to an interesting Trivia Question!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This was too easy to put in the form of a Poll Question!! Do you know which Player has the NFL record for the Most Receiving Yards in one game!?!
Of course it was Flipper Anderson! In Week 12 / 1989, against the Saints, he had 15 receptions for " 336" Yards!
And, 28 years later, the only one to come close to the Record was, in 2013, Calvin Johnson had 14 Receptions for 329 yards against the Cowboys!
I just thought I would throw this out there for all you Rams Trivia Buffs!!

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ap9001070441.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/t8514rVvPrc

View: https://youtu.be/DOeocX2D9Ks

Last edited:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here's another trivia Q you win $$ at the local watering hole.

Only one NFL team has ever had their 1st and 2nd string QB's end the season having the top 2 QB ratings.
1951, Norm Van Brocklin and Bob Waterfield has the top 2 QB ratings at the end of the season.

But wait, not only are the Rams the only NFL team to have done that, they've done it TWICE!!

Who are the other two and what year did they do it?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Only one NFL team has ever had their 1st and 2nd string QB's end the season having the top 2 QB ratings.
1951, Norm Van Brocklin and Bob Waterfield has the top 2 QB ratings at the end of the season.

But wait, not only are the Rams the only NFL team to have done that, they've done it TWICE!!

Is it Warner and Bulger?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Is it Warner and Bulger?
Dodgersrf is probably correct. But I'll guess John Hadl and James Harris! But IDK!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK! So someone enlighten the 'Old Guy', I don't remember!! Who where the other two QB's!!?!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
How could it ever had been Warner and Bulger? What year?

I don't think Bulger ever led the NFL in QB rating, much less when Warner was productive for the Rams.