Here are your first two picks (if they fall where we pick)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

steferfootball

Starter
Re: Here are your first two picks (if they fall where we pic

DR RAM said:
steferfootball said:
ramsince62 said:
DR RAM said:
steferfootball said:
RamsSince1969 said:
Mock drafts are getting bizzare to say the least. One has us trading down to mid draft! :shock:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/mock ... lil-041012
The Jets trade up for a Right tackle....?

?

It would take a sweet deal for me to pass on Kalil....though this would put us in a prime position to snatch Floyd or perhaps Blackmon. I'd be down with that. Or perhaps a DeCastro?

I really think that Fisher is in love with Trent Richardson. I can't say that is the sexy pick to me though. :(
Pretty funny when you can say that Trent Richardson, all world running back, is not a sexy pick. Things sure have changed.
I don't know about the "all world" part, but he'd sure fill a need. However, if I were king, I'd take Kalil (if I could get him) ....at this point, rule #1 should be, protect the QB. :box:
I'd like Richardson, it just isn't fun.

Too bad AJ Green came out last year.
There you go, him and JJ would have been no brainers.
I remember being depressed when Juilo blew up the combine.

It didn't shock me though, I looked at some of his high school track results the week before.

"- The 6-4, 218-pound senior has a vertical leap of 42 inches.

- He runs 40 yards in 4.44 seconds.

- He bench presses 355 pounds.

- He has personal bests in track of 24-2 in the long jump, 6-8 « in the high jump and 49-1 in the triple jump."

in highschool.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick

How can you have any pudding if you don't due your diligence?

GO RAMS!!!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

DR RAM said:
Username said:
They could just be doing exactly what they did the past fifty years they had a high pick. Bringing in every top prospect to talk to.
Yeah, that's why they brought Luck and RG3 in for visits, right?

@joey. I don't think it's illogical at all to trade down, then back up, you pick up extra picks and then still get the guy you really want. You said it yourself, OLT is one of the most valuable pieces on any team. If the Vikings end up going elsewhere, Kalil would become the top commodity available, and probably wouldn't fall to us, somebody would try to move up and get him.

I'd rather get the player that I want(not saying that is Kalil), rather than sitting and seeing what drops to me, as long as I know that the player is what the team needs, now and in the future.

We aren't taking a QB and Luck and RGIII are locked at 1/2. The entire world knows this. Not just the Rams.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Username said:
DR RAM said:
Username said:
They could just be doing exactly what they did the past fifty years they had a high pick. Bringing in every top prospect to talk to.
Yeah, that's why they brought Luck and RG3 in for visits, right?

@joey. I don't think it's illogical at all to trade down, then back up, you pick up extra picks and then still get the guy you really want. You said it yourself, OLT is one of the most valuable pieces on any team. If the Vikings end up going elsewhere, Kalil would become the top commodity available, and probably wouldn't fall to us, somebody would try to move up and get him.

I'd rather get the player that I want(not saying that is Kalil), rather than sitting and seeing what drops to me, as long as I know that the player is what the team needs, now and in the future.

We aren't taking a QB and Luck and RGIII are locked at 1/2. The entire world knows this. Not just the Rams.
And the entire world thought Kalil to the Vikes. I mean, as long as we are making 50 year statements and all--is my smartass response.

Dude, of course they would bring everybody in, but is it not fun for you to speculate, at all?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

NO! NO FUN ALLOWED! :mrgreen: