Here are your first two picks (if they fall where we pick)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@jimth1 Jim Thomas
Southern Cal offensive tackle Matt Kalil comes to Rams Park tomorrow. Alabama cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick visiting Rams today.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Re: Here are your first two picks (if they fall where we pic

If Kalil drops to 6 I'll run up there myself..

bluecoconuts said:
if he`s there that would truly be ''fasinating'' oh yeah!!! :bg:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

bluecoconuts said:

Fisher or no Fisher, I'd volunteer one nut (testicle) towards Kalil in a heart beat (and I don't have that many left). :hehe:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

That's interesting, it could mean a couple of things. One of which, we may be serious about a trade up.

joeybittick

Rookie

DR RAM said:
That's interesting, it could mean a couple of things. One of which, we may be serious about a trade up.

A trade up just sounds illogical to me. Like taken a step forward to take two steps back.

If it took 2 1st's and a 2nd to jump up from 6 to 2 to get a qb... well, a franchise LT has to be worth at least a 1st and 2nd, doesn't he?

It is one of the 3 most important positions on a team, according to Dick Vermeil if I remember correctly.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler

DR RAM said:

That, or the Vikings appear to be serious about trading down (im hearing a lot more about that recently), and you got Jim Irsay TWEETING about Tannehill trying drive up interest in that #3 pick. The Vikings are just keeping all their options open here.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

They could just be doing exactly what they did the past fifty years they had a high pick. Bringing in every top prospect to talk to.

steferfootball

Starter

Username said:
They could just be doing exactly what they did the past fifty years they had a high pick. Bringing in every top prospect to talk to.
Agreed, I think they are just doing their due diligence.

Say they don't do their due diligence and he does drop. Then they need to ask the question, "Why did he drop?" It is hard to answer if you didn't do your due dillegence. ;)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

steferfootball said:
Username said:
Agreed, I think they are just doing their due diligence.

Say they don't do their due diligence and he does drop. Then they need to ask the question, "Why did he drop?" It is hard to answer if you didn't do your due dillegence. ;)

That's right! How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?????!!!!!

steferfootball

Starter

Ramhusker said:
Is this a Nebraska thing? :what:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Username said:
Yeah, that's why they brought Luck and RG3 in for visits, right?

@joey. I don't think it's illogical at all to trade down, then back up, you pick up extra picks and then still get the guy you really want. You said it yourself, OLT is one of the most valuable pieces on any team. If the Vikings end up going elsewhere, Kalil would become the top commodity available, and probably wouldn't fall to us, somebody would try to move up and get him.

I'd rather get the player that I want(not saying that is Kalil), rather than sitting and seeing what drops to me, as long as I know that the player is what the team needs, now and in the future.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

steferfootball said:
Ramhusker said:
Is this a Nebraska thing? :what:

Could be but it IS a Pink Floyd thang.

steferfootball

Starter

RamsSince1969 said:
Mock drafts are getting bizzare to say the least. One has us trading down to mid draft! :shock:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/mock ... lil-041012
The Jets trade up for a Right tackle....?

?

It would take a sweet deal for me to pass on Kalil....though this would put us in a prime position to snatch Floyd or perhaps Blackmon. I'd be down with that. Or perhaps a DeCastro?

I really think that Fisher is in love with Trent Richardson. I can't say that is the sexy pick to me though. :(

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

steferfootball said:
RamsSince1969 said:
Mock drafts are getting bizzare to say the least. One has us trading down to mid draft! :shock:

?

It would take a sweet deal for me to pass on Kalil....though this would put us in a prime position to snatch Floyd or perhaps Blackmon. I'd be down with that. Or perhaps a DeCastro?

I really think that Fisher is in love with Trent Richardson. I can't say that is the sexy pick to me though. :(
Pretty funny when you can say that Trent Richardson, all world running back, is not a sexy pick. Things sure have changed.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

DR RAM said:
steferfootball said:
RamsSince1969 said:

?

Pretty funny when you can say that Trent Richardson, all world running back, is not a sexy pick. Things sure have changed.
I don't know about the "all world" part, but he'd sure fill a need. However, if I were king, I'd take Kalil (if I could get him) ....at this point, rule #1 should be, protect the QB. :box:

steferfootball

Starter

ramsince62 said:
DR RAM said:
steferfootball said:
RamsSince1969 said:

?

I don't know about the "all world" part, but he'd sure fill a need. However, if I were king, I'd take Kalil (if I could get him) ....at this point, rule #1 should be, protect the QB. :box:
I'd like Richardson, it just isn't fun.

Too bad AJ Green came out last year.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

steferfootball said:
ramsince62 said:
DR RAM said:
steferfootball said:
RamsSince1969 said:

?

I'd like Richardson, it just isn't fun.

Too bad AJ Green came out last year.
There you go, him and JJ would have been no brainers.