Henderson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Didn't Gurley fumble twice or more already this season?
I'm just saying Henderson has not been given enough consecutive playing time to show what he has. Coming in and out for one series now and then is not a real chance to show your stuff.
Yeah, I‘m pretty sure that he has shown what he has.

But I would much rather see Gurley, he’s shown what he has, too.

Henderson is a backup at this point.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's a rookie playing behind two well-rounded HBs. One of those HBs was in the running for a NFL MVP recently. There's no reason to force him touches when he's not ready. If he catches that pitch against SF, we might win that game. I understand why McVay is apprehensive about using the kid.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm not saying we have to force touches for Henderson. All I'm saying is he's had zero chance to show what he can do. He'll have those chances next season I'm sure of it.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He showed us he’s a rookie that will put one on the ground against the 9ers fer gosh sakes!

Kareem Hunt's first carry was a fumble. He then totaled almost 250 yards in that game and three TD's.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
He had a couple of impressive runs towards the end of the game Sunday. At this point, other then one run on Sunday, Gurley gets what given too him and doesn't make many of his own yards. When Henderson has it, I feel like he gets more yards then he's given, if that makes any sense. He has more burst and appears to play with more momentum then Gurley at this time. He has made a few rookie mistakes, but, I'd love to see him more involved in the coming weeks. He has homerun potential on every play, something Gurley used to have.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
May be next year we take the wraps off of Henderson for the grand opening year or we trade him. The hype was pretty exciting for awhile there. As soon as we are out of the playoff race may be we will see what he can do. With jo Jo out it could be Sunday. If we give the coaches the credit they expect, may be he's not ready. Too bad if that's true. Can he block? Lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hendy still has a chance to be special in this offense. Need to get that line fixed and all of a sudden all our skill players to include our QB are going to look real different.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
He wasn’t really a pick for this year anyway, but with the season literally on the line, Gurley is going to get the snaps, especially when teams are focused on trying to take away the run from McVay to make him more one dimensional.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had a couple of impressive runs towards the end of the game Sunday. At this point, other then one run on Sunday, Gurley gets what given too him and doesn't make many of his own yards. When Henderson has it, I feel like he gets more yards then he's given, if that makes any sense. He has more burst and appears to play with more momentum then Gurley at this time. He has made a few rookie mistakes, but, I'd love to see him more involved in the coming weeks. He has homerun potential on every play, something Gurley used to have.
Lol