Help!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Anyone!! Every time I try to Up Load a Picture From my photo Library This come up. And it's never happened before. I use these photo's here a lot! Any one have a clue!!??
imagesRAMS.jpg
imagesRAMS.jpg

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Have you ever linked these particular pictures to a site before? If yes, then it might be a virus.

If you haven't ever linked these particular ones before, it's some kind of copyright protection. You can change a pixel or 2 in a photo-shop like program to get around it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have you ever linked these particular pictures to a site before? If yes, then it might be a virus.

If you haven't ever linked these particular ones before, it's some kind of copyright protection. You can change a pixel or 2 in a photo-shop like program to get around it.
I have linked these particular photos to ROD before with no problem, Thanks, I'll run a scan!

iced

edited - read post below

Last edited:

iced

Anyone!! Every time I try to Up Load a Picture From my photo Library This come up. And it's never happened before. I use these photo's here a lot! Any one have a clue!!??View attachment 3348 View attachment 3348

Are these your photos that you took? because that just screams irony to me - they can't claim theft when you're the original owner of the picture.

And actually, hot linking/inline linking IS NOT ILLEGAL. It does not replicate a copy of the image therefore is not considered a copyright violation. See Perfect 10, Inc. vs Google, 508 F.3d 1146 (2007).

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/linking-copyrighted-materials
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals concluded that inline linking does not directly infringe copyright because no copy is made on the site providing the link; the link is just HTML code pointing to the image or other material

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
If these are your pictures and you uploaded them to a hosting site, you might want to close your account there.

Try www.imgur.com instead.

iced

i'd just upload to them to face book (either your wall or send it to yourself in a message and copy the url) or attach them to your message here

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yah Right Huh! These photos are a combination of free photos off the internet, and Family photos, I have maybe 100 file with 1000's of photo, and now all of a sudden this shit!!!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Yah Right Huh! These photos are a combination of free photos off the internet, and Family photos, I have maybe 100 file with 1000's of photo, and now all of a sudden this crap!!!

Lol, yea. That shit looks random, man. Ive never seen it before.