Help me out please: Rams updated Depth Chart?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Rams Updated Depth Chart ? Looking at the Rams site and Ourlads I'm confused.

What is the Rams current updated depth chart at all the position groups?

:unsure:

OFFENSE

QB:
Matthew Stafford, John Wolford, Bryce Perkins, Devlin Hodges

RB: Cam Akers, Darrell Henderson, Xavier Jones, Raymond Calais

WR 1: Cooper Kupp, Van Jefferson, J.J. Koski

WR 2: Robert Woods, Trishton Jackson

WR 3: DeSean Jackson, Nsimba Webster

TE: Tyler Higbee, Johnny Mundt, Brycen Hopkins, Kendall Blanton

LT: Andrew Whitworth, Joseph Noteboom

LG: David Edwards, Jamil Demby

C: Brian Allen, Coleman Shelton, Tremayne Anchrum

RG: Austin Corbett, Tremayne Anchrum, Coleman Shelton

RT: Rob Havenstein, Bobby Evans

DEFENSE

OLB1 edge:
Leonard Floyd, Terrell Lewis

OLB2 edge: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, Derick Moncrief

LDE: Jonah Williams

NT: Sebastian Joseph-Day, Greg Gaines, Marquise Copeland, Michael Hoecht

DT: Aaron Donald, A'Shawn Robinson, Eric Banks

ILB: Micah Kiser, Travin Howard, Troy Reeder, Christian Rozeboom

OLB: Kenny Young, Justin Hollins

CB1: Jalen Ramsey

CB2: Darious Williams

CB3: David Long, Tyrique McGhee

FS: Nick Scott, Juju Hughes, Jake Gervase

SS: Jordan Fuller, Taylor Rapp, Terrell Burgess, J.R. Reed

SPECIAL TEAMS

P
HEKKER, JOHNNY, Brandon Wright

PK Matt Gay, Austin MacGinnis

LS Colin Holba, Steve Wirtel

PR Nsimba Webster

KR Raymond Calais, Nsimba Webster

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Not mentioned is Chandler Brewer who was out last season due to Covid related issues. Most of his 2019 regular season snaps were at LT.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not mentioned is Chandler Brewer who was out last season due to Covid related issues. Most of his 2019 regular season snaps were at LT.

This is why I was asking the draft gurus on this board.

What is the actual depth chart as of today at all position groups?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What is the actual depth chart as of today at all position groups?

Likely be awhile before the Rams make an official roster & depth chart, perhaps not until just days prior to opening day. They are pretty notorious at being tardy with these announcements.

I'd probably move Copeland & Banks to DE with J.Williams, ... and move Hoecht from NT to DT. They will all be moving about inside & out anyways, so no biggie. jmo.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can use some common sense for most of it:

Stafford/Wolford

Akers/Hendo/Jones/Campbell

Woods/Kupp/VJ/DJax

Higbee/Hopkins/Mundt

Whit/Boom

Edwards

Corbett/Allen

Evans/Shelton

Havenstein/Anchrum

A'Shawn/Copeland

SJD/Gaines

AD/Banks

EDGE: Floyd/Obo

EDGE: Hollins/Lewis

Kiser/Howard/Young/Reeder

Ramsey/Williams/Long/Deayon

NCB: Long vs Burgess

Fuller/Rapp/Burgess/Scott/Hughes

Gay

Hekker

Didn't mark positions for what was obvious. This would IMO be our active roster right now, based on who performed well last year and who we know the staff likes from keeping on the PS. Draft picks will fill out the roster, hopefully we add a pass rusher and upgrade Center.

MrOrange

UDFA
I think Frantik is probably pretty close here, although I will say that all this chatter about Corbett moving to center seems to be only coming from fans on message boards. I haven't heard anything from team reporters or coaches that would indicate that Corbett is moving anywhere. I guess that would be my only disagreement with Frantik's list. My guess is either we find a new center in FA or the draft or else Blythe ends up coming back.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think Frantik is probably pretty close here, although I will say that all this chatter about Corbett moving to center seems to be only coming from fans on message boards. I haven't heard anything from team reporters or coaches that would indicate that Corbett is moving anywhere. I guess that would be my only disagreement with Frantik's list. My guess is either we find a new center in FA or the draft or else Blythe ends up coming back.

Yep. It only takes one or two people to say it and it spreads like CoVid.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Not sure what is the relevance of a depth chart one week into the new league year. There are probably a dozen players not currently on the roster that will be in uniform come September.

Even the coaching staff probably views several positions as wide open, so there may not even be a designated starter at all spots.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Not sure what is the relevance of a depth chart one week into the new league year. There are probably a dozen players not currently on the roster that will be in uniform come September.

Even the coaching staff probably views several positions as wide open, so there may not even be a designated starter at all spots.
True but it's nice to see what we have on paper or in this case my phone screen

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
True but it's nice to see what we have on paper or in this case my phone screen
OK but aren’t there a dozen sites for that?

Ourlads is usually updated well. Just checked and it has everyone except DeSean Jackson, and that’s probably because he’s either not yet officially signed or the paperwork has not been filed.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
U
OK but aren’t there a dozen sites for that?

Ourlads is usually updated well. Just checked and it has everyone except DeSean Jackson, and that’s probably because he’s either not yet officially signed or the paperwork has not been filed.
Usually if I'm not interested in a thread I don't read it or reply to it but to each their own

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Usually I do the same.
This topic seemed particularly silly, so I made an exception.
I didn't know that sites like ourlads.com kept up to date lists like that and I was also curious about this. The topic is both useful and valid.

Besides, you guys go to other sites for Rams anything? I barely go to the official site. If it's important, it's here (and a big thank you too the content aggregators out there making that possibly; my life would suck without you).

As far as the actual topic goes, does Robinson actually backup Donald? I thought he and Brockers played the same position and that Brockers and Donald were on the field together a lot.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd imagine the Rams dont have an official depth chart at this point, probably dont put one together until after OTAs
Here's an interesting one

Last edited: