Help me out on the "blind side hit" penalty

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Re: Help me out on the

Should be a flag in the Defender for not keeping his head on a swivel.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

dallasstlouisblock.gif

No matter how many times you watch it... TJ hits him square in the numbers on the front of his jersey every single fucking time.

The fact that these calls seem to keep going against us is weird to me. When I say these calls I mean... The clear offensive PI that dez was allowed to use ,,, gonzalez used the same technique on multiple occasions in ATL. The Dallas defensive lineman who shoves Dahl's ass directly to the ground long after the play yesterday. The obvious intentional grounding that ryan was allowed. All of these happened in the clear fucking view of at least one official,,, how can no flag be thrown?

Fish talks about 5 of the 7 penalties in ATL not being correct.

We can't return a kick or punt without a flag.

One of the things I was assuming when Fish came over to us was that his presence on our sideline would actually result in the Rams receiving the benefit of the doubt on calls from the refs. Because of his involvement with the competition committee and all. Well, that assumption is totally bunk. I feel like the refs give us the opposite of the benefit of doubt. It almost seems deliberate.

wtf

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

and that cat is just a rookie. Wait til he hits his stride. :twisted:

V3

Hall of Fame

I don't care about that call being correct or not because it's moot. Witherspoon had an illegal block to the back right next to Austin. They didn't even call that one. Whether they got the McD call right or not doesn't matter because the Rams had actually penalties from other players.

I think I heard someone on the radio say that the Rams have had 7 punt returns and 6 of those have had penalties. That's simply not acceptable. Whether they are legit or not, the Rams are going to get called for stuff that is borderline because they now have a reputation for penalties. Right or not, it is what it is. The Rams are going to have to start being more disciplined.