Help choosing Rookie Football cards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I been out of the game for the last 20 years. But I started to buy a few Rams cards.

So my question is which rookie cards should I be buying, or is this a good group of cards?????

This is what I bought within the last few days, any feedback (good or bad) would be welcome

Aaron Donald: Panini 33/99 2014 Certified Potential
Panini #202 Prestige 2014 42/50 "extra Points

Todd Gurley: Topps Rookie Finest 95FRR
2015 Topps Chrome 60th Anniversary Relics #T60R-TG Todd Gurley FB
2015 Topps Chrome 1976 Refractor #76-TG Todd Gurley FB
2015 Finest X-Fractor #85 Todd Gurley FB

JARED GOFF: 2016 SAGE HIT High Series Autos Gold #A57 Jared Goff FB
2016 Panini Prizm Collegiate Draft Picks Prizms Purple Flash #102 Jared Goff FB
2016 Panini Infinity RPS 2016 Dual Memorabilia #DM-GW Carson Wentz|Jared Goff FB
2016 Panini Black Gold Rookie Tetrad #10 Carson Wentz|Derrick Henry|Ezekiel Elliott|Jared Goff FB

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I collected as a kid in the late 70's. I still have some of my cards from then. In the late 80's and 90's the hobby exploded. Prices were through the roof. The old stuff was crazy high. Then card companies went and ruined it, by increasing the number of cards they print. Since then there aren't really any rare cards. They print millions of every card. The hobby has dropped of considerably since then. Overspending on collectables has really dropped off since the economy started taking hits in the late 90's. When gas prices skyrocketed collecting took a precipitous fall. Most of my baseball cards of any value are nearly worthless now.

If you are looking to buy any cards that may have future value, look for limited production cards.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody want my Sam Bradford rookie card?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have 7 or 8 Bradford rookie cards that should be worth .10 cents .