Helmick is back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
@jthom1: Lindenwood wr andrew helmick dressed and stretching for rams aftes missing cleveland gand w/hamstrimg.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just don't rush back! Hammy's are slow healers!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Radway and Helmick is gonna be a very exciting battle to watch the rest of the preseason!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Excellent. I need to see that guy in live game action.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah I really want to see him also. Radway was pretty good in the Cleveland game and he wasn't getting nearly as much attention from camp attendees and media as Helmick was.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I still believe Helmick is the lead horse for the 6th spot.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Good news, the comp is on for the #6. I too believe it's between Helmick and Radway.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
hold your horses guys,,, he was dressed and did some LIGHT work with the WRs in unit drills, but did not participate in any teams drills,, was on the back field with Jabara Williams working with trainers doing some light conditioning...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CoachO said:
hold your horses guys,,, he was dressed and did some LIGHT work with the WRs in unit drills, but did not participate in any teams drills,, was on the back field with Jabara Williams working with trainers doing some light conditioning...
Thanks for the update, Coach. Maybe he's still a week or so out.
I sincerely hope this doesn't keep him from getting a fair shot.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
CoachO said:

I don't think anyone outside attending camp would know this. Just saying; we respond based on what we know.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CoachO said:
Him being back out there is good news. If it was a serious hamstring injury, it would be several weeks to months.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
I agree, this is a good sign, he was also getting some light work in the punt coverage/return stuff, so it wasn't like he was standing around the entire day. he is moving fine. But Its fairly obvious, the don't want to over do it, and push him to hard too fast.

there is no reason he wont be given a FAIR chance to compete. No one else is doing much to separate themselves. Although Justin Heltung has now assumed Slot duties with the 2nd unit.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CoachO said:
I agree, this is a good sign, he was also getting some light work in the punt coverage/return stuff, so it wasn't like he was standing around the entire day. he is moving fine. But Its fairly obvious, the don't want to over do it, and push him to hard too fast.

there is no reason he wont be given a FAIR chance to compete. No one else is doing much to separate themselves. Although Justin Heltung has now assumed Slot duties with the 2nd unit.
Interesting, would like to see more of him.
I slightly tore my hammy in a track meet, then I ripped it in half playing beach football a few weeks later after league finals, completely separating it...took a LONG time to recover from that, in fact, I was never right after that. The hamstring is the largest muscle in your body. It heals slow.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
CoachO said:
Thanks for the update, Coach. Maybe he's still a week or so out.
I sincerely hope this doesn't keep him from getting a fair shot.

I think they already have it in mind at the very least he's going on the PS.