Hello fellow Rams fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Hello all,

My name is Dan and my name here is MILILANIDAN, I live In the beautiful state of Hawaii.. I have been a loyal ram fan since 1972... I lived in LA for the first 20 years of my life then moved to the islands. Am a very Ram fanatic lol! So I hope to be able to chat with you all and share many WINNING moments with you all. Oh Facebook sent me lol! ( told them I would put that in lol!)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
As a fellow Ram fan its only fitting you give me a place to stay while visit Hawaii! lol Welcome bro!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
MILILANIDAN IN NEED OF A NEW KEYBOARD:
Hello all,

My name is Dan and my name here is MILILANIDAN, I live In the beautiful state of Hawaii.. I have been a loyal ram fan since 1972... I lived in LA for the first 20 years of my life then moved to the islands. Am a very Ram fanatic lol! So I hope to be able to chat with you all and share many WINNING moments with you all. Oh Facebook sent me lol! ( told them I would put that in lol!)
Oooooh, Hawaii! :bg:

Welcome to the ROD! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap:

Somewhere on this site we have a map where you can flag your home. We need more flags in Hawaii. BTW, The Rammer and I always travel together so I hope you have a big house. :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
MILILANIDAN said:
Hello all,

Aloha Dan

I grew up in Pearl City in the 70's... it's the reason I'm a Ram Fan.

Shakka Brah

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
MILILANIDAN said:
Hello all,

Aloha Dan

I grew up in Pearl City in the 70's... it's the reason I'm a Ram Fan.

Shakka Brah

Chaka Kahn to you too.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Welcome aboard M. It's especially great that you go back so far with the Rams.