Hello Fellow Ram Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

G-RAM

UDFA
Name
Greg
Hows it going?? I was recruited to come here a while ago by a good guy CGI...Im coming over from RealRamFans, wont trash that board but lets say Im tired of the Bradford bashing and the St Louis vs LA redundant threads. It may not be a popular opinion but the mods over there deserve tons of credit...well thats that.

I am pleased with the Rams thus far..they may have started each of the 1st 2 games sloppy and a tad slow..but damn that #8 sure can lead a team back. And is looking like our franchise QB.

I like the foundation Fisher is laying for this team.. a little concerned with our coordinators, especially Walton. And Fisher is no longer gettn a pass from me on penalties..its time he cleans it up..and they did in the 2nd half besides special teams

The defense, which I thought was going to be the backbone of this team isnt clicking yet..the offense has exceeded expectations for me. Who wouldve thunk after 2 games Bradford would be on pace for 5K through the air and 40 TDs lol, stats are mostly tongue and cheek. But he looks good commanding the offense at the line and making very good decisions with superb accuracy.

The running game is a little lackluster.

Just a disclaimer..Im a horrible speller and my grammar is below average...damn southern cali public schooling haha

hope this intro post is ok here..I did talk about the Rams mostly

Graphicker

Starter
gtahula.gif

Welcome.

G-RAM

UDFA
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Graphicker said:

thank u sir..and how did you know I have a fetish for brunettes hula hooping in heels with an excellent booty..lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome G-RAM!

I got your PM and glad you made the trip over.

You'll feel at home in no time. Dive right in!

G-RAM

UDFA
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
Welcome G-RAM!

dude the site is really cool. so many features...well done. and you know Im not a butt kisser...lol

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
G-RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:
Welcome G-RAM!

dude the site is really cool. so many features...well done. and you know Im not a butt kisser...lol
I think there's one "butt" in this thread we'd all kiss,just sayin'

Good get CG, G-RAM is an excellent poster,which I know you knew I only reaffirm.

As for yesterday's game,yes Sam did settle in and get the scores to bring us back and ler me say this about that.
First,we are young ,they are old,I expected our youthful endurance to show in the second half and it did, Atlanta isn't good at holding leads and IMO age has a bearing upon that.

Second ,give our defense it's due in that comeback as I also expected the relentless motors of our d-line would wear the Atlanta line down and produce some sacks and critical stops as the game got into the second half.

I'm not sure Dez Bryant ( next weeks top wr)is as good as Julio Jones or Larry Fitzgerald but we are in dire need of someone to match up on players of their ilk and who if not able to cover them will make sure they don't get the obscene YAC Jones did yesterday,IMO if Walton had just said let the guy catch it secure the tackle as you very first priority and our boys had listened ,we'd have won that game.