Hell of a season boys! Don’t get down, this team has IT in spades.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Remote Control
For those of you hoping for another ‘99 like run, sorry. That team had something you’ll never see again in the NFL.

However, this team has all the makings of a dominant team going forward.

Coach looked like a virgin on prom night tonight, and honestly, we should have expected that.

Goff looked great under pressure. The defense got gassed early due to a couple fluke TOs.

Don’t run away from this team. They have IT in spades, they’re just young from top to bottom.

There are weapons on both sides and our cap space is insane.

This will be a great team going forward.

Keep your head up Rams Nation, the future is bright for us.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time for a second straight great off season and another division title!

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
I’m irritated but also know this is a young team primed for tons of success for many years to come. Just hope McVay learns that running Gurley is the key to set up play action and other plays. He abandoned the run early tonight which I was afraid he would do. The future is bright boys!! Cheers

Name
Remote Control
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep. It’s easy to let this one light you off, but sometimes you gotta get smacked around before you can walk proud.

This will be a footnote in the future of this franchise, there’s just too many HOF type players on this roster to think otherwise.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Meh, many felt Dan Marino would go to multiple Super Bowls and we know how that went. Great regular season but that performance was horrific and a missed opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.

Bad passes, dropped passes, missed blocks, missed tackles, poor coverage on key plays, and of course the best special teams in football pulls off one of the worst performances in playoff history.

Whitworth in my opinion began showing signs of slowing as the year went on. Havenstein showed he will always struggle with good pass rushers. The Rams will need a long term answer at center as well.

Ogletree continues to refuse to wrap up on tackles and gives away several plays a game due to lack of focus on fundamentals and valuing every play and yard.

Not saying the future may not be bright, but with an off season for other teams to dissect McVays offense, they may actually be less efficient on offense next year. Sammy Watkins couldn’t be more disappointing as a weapon. 3 targets, 1 catch, and that was against a prevent defense for 12 yds. He is not worth the money. Hopefully develop Thomas or Reynolds for cheap as your deep threat. McVay called a bad game too and we will see if the team loses a little faith in him as a result.

That said, replace Barwin and add some defensive depth and O line and the team should be a legit team next year.

Name
Remote Control
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, you’re right.

Let’s just give up.

We can’t fix any of this.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's truly amazing that folks forget that EVERY fan other than the fan of the team that wins the Super Bowl ends the season on a down note.

Either they don't make the playoffs or they lose in the playoffs.

I really thought this year could be our year based on this team maybe playing over their head a bit.

I'm stoked for our future.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I’m irritated but also know this is a young team primed for tons of success for many years to come. Just hope McVay learns that running Gurley is the key to set up play action and other plays. He abandoned the run early tonight which I was afraid he would do. The future is bright boys!! Cheers
I dunno about abandoning the run. The first half we saw LOTS of stacked boxes and ineffective running. Add to that a lot of first half 2nd and 3rd and longs.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Meh, many felt Dan Marino would go to multiple Super Bowls and we know how that went. Great regular season but that performance was horrific and a missed opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.
Exactly....

And I haven't seen the game....but 10 points...all in the first half...need to rehaul a couple of key positions....

Another sign...momentum matters....big game wins on a resume, matters. Of course, in my humble opinion.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know about IT . I do know that they were good enough to get to the super bowl this year and those chances don't come easy . I never thought I would see a flat performance in prime time in front of a packed home crowd , but then again I shouldn't be surprised. Very disappointed with the offense and the lack of adjustments . They completely took Gurley away in the passing game , but they kept trying it . Big opportunity lost

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was here during 1-15
I was here for 7-9
I was here for 4-12

I ain’t going anywhere the future is bright

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
If anyone walks away from this team after the season they’ve just had then good riddance.

This was the most inexperienced team in the play offs in terms of play off appearances by far.

The future is bright and I can’t wait to see what kind of off season Snead and McVay put together.

RAMSRULES

UDFA
Name
RAMSRULES
Higbee catches the TD and Sammy catches the TD, went right through his hands, 2 plays that's 14 pts. But that's football. Great year, LOVED THE BEATDOWN IN SEATTLE! Will be awesome to see what these coaches and this team can do with this season under it's belt and a full offseason! GO RAMS!!!