Hekker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Do we have the best punter in the league or what? What did he average today, 50 yards? Denver had bad field position all day. Hekker rocks! He definitely deserves props.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Do we have the best punter in the league or what? What did he average today, 50 yards? Denver had bad field position all day. Hekker rocks! He definitely deserves props.
Dude our punter is the best! Just look at his career passer rating!

jap

Legend

So GZ those kicks where amazing

These two guys are roommates and probably feed off of each other. They also probably consume the same dishes of ambrosia or whatever they eat to feed those turbo legs. :sneaky:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Still can't believe he went undrafted in a draft where another punter was drafted in the 3rd round...

I remember the day we (un)drafted Hekker, my first thought was "really that guy with the negative punt against Wisconsin, how very Rams of us :rolleyes:" I really need to put more work into my punter scouting :ROFLMAO:.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Hekker is the best in the world right now. He deserves another Pro Bowl.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Still can't believe he went undrafted in a draft where another punter was drafted in the 3rd round...
Anger's not a bad punter. But I think drafting a punter that early is a good way to lose a job. But in the Jags defense, the punter sees a lot of snaps.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
When they had GregZ lining up those 50+ yd fgs, I was very anxious. Not just the possibility of him missing, but also the field position it would have given to Denver. From memory, it felt like Denver had a long field pretty much every position. That was a huge part of the Rams success on D.

PS - solid credit goes to the Rams ST coverage units as well (Mo Alexander gets credit by name). Remember when it felt like the Rams were giving up long ST punt of ko returns pretty much every game?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
When they had GregZ lining up those 50+ yd fgs, I was very anxious. Not just the possibility of him missing, but also the field position it would have given to Denver. From memory, it felt like Denver had a long field pretty much every position. That was a huge part of the Rams success on D.

PS - solid credit goes to the Rams ST coverage units as well (Mo Alexander gets credit by name). Remember when it felt like the Rams were giving up long ST punt of ko returns pretty much every game?

yeah me too, field position was key
we also put them in 3rd down situations almost on every possession they had - great stuff

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We definitely are getting our moneys-worth out of these two great kickers!!:D