Hekker Rams season MVP?/Rams' Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I remember going to the scrimmage in 2012 watching him punt before the event started. I thought he looked horrible and we were going to have a problem at punter. I couldn't have been more wrong.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I remember going to the scrimmage in 2012 watching him punt before the event started. I thought he looked horrible and we were going to have a problem at punter. I couldn't have been more wrong.
Just like your avatar picture. That's just wrong. Nightmares! :D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Punter Johnny Hekker, probably heading to another Pro Bowl, has been named the Rams' Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year for his philanthropic efforts. Hekker will receive a $50,000 donation and send it to The Grace Network, which combats human trafficking. An additional $50,000 will be used to fund Character Playbook in Los Angeles, which "trains students on how to cultivate and maintain healthy relationships during their critical middle school years." In June, Hekker became the LA rep for Waterboys, which was founded by Chris Long to provide clean water around the world. - per ESPN