Heeereee's Johnny!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We should keep track of Goodell's punishments:

Punching wife in the face and dragging her around by her hair/2 game suspension
Take part in killing dogs/2 game suspension
Attack a stripper and threaten a security guard/16 game suspension
Stomp on opponent's head/5 game suspension(Unless you're Ndamukong Suh, then you only get suspended for 2 games)
Shoot yourself in the leg with a gun/4 game suspension
Misdemeanor assault/3 game suspension
Get caught smoking weed once/Rehab
Get caught smoking weed twice/2 to 4 games suspension depending on sincerity of butt-kissing during appeal hearing
Get caught smoking weed 3 times/1 year suspension
Tell your players to knock opponents out and make throat-slashing gesture/1 Year suspension
Miss a scheduled drug test/4 game suspension
This is great stuff. We should keep track. PED's are 4 game auto, correct?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah ,that seems to be the norm and is what the Cowboys Orlando Scandrick just got.
Having a convo with my nieces, who i make watch football with me, and they brought up, that he...Ray Rice might get punished on the field, like a prison bitch. Interesting take, and I didn't disagree.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I think teddy b put up some good numbers. Bet browns wish they drafted teddy.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Having a convo with my nieces, who i make watch football with me, and they brought up, that he...Ray Rice might get punished on the field, like a prison bitch. Interesting take, and I didn't disagree.

These are young men playing an extremely violent game. I've always wondered how many of them have a hard time switching that mindset off by the time they get home to their significant other. Mix in some alcohol and/or drugs and it's a recipe for disaster.

As far as Ray Rice goes; I tend to believe that players are too caught up in the game to purposely focus on punishing one player. Michael Vick would have seemed to be the perfect candidate for that type of thing due to all the dog lovers out there. Then again there may be those who have it out for Gregg Williams. Let's hope not.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
50 bucks says he'll call Michael Sam a faggot or some homophobic slur if he gets sacked twice by him.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I just hope we focus on the Browns in game 3 and not buy into the Johnny Football hype. My fear is the defense be too focused trying to shut him down when he's on the field allowing him to have a good game. He is athletic, but can be contained as the Redskins showed tonight. There are more important things to accomplish in this game. Shut him down hard and fast.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Please. Please. Let Manziel start this Saturday. Every time he had a little bit of pressure, his lower body mechanics went to crap and he started spraying the ball.

Would make me so happy to see Gregg Williams dial up the blitzes this week.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just hope we focus on the Browns in game 3 and not buy into the Johnny Football hype. My fear is the defense be too focused trying to shut him down when he's on the field allowing him to have a good game. He is athletic, but can be contained as the Redskins showed tonight. There are more important things to accomplish in this game. Shut him down hard and fast.

It's the preseason. ;)

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Manziel won't make it as an NFL QB. Not because he doesn't have the ability but because he is an unfocused, egocentric idiot.
I swear, while Peyton Manning was working out with receivers in the off season, JF was acting like a Justin Bieber wannabe and is not prepared. Let's hope he fades away and let the good dudes with dedication like Sam Bradford, who worked his ass off to come back stronger than ever in the off season, get some love.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I saw tonight, we should have 3 picks against him. He looks like he's scared out there. JMO.

Agreed. He does look scared. Couldn't handle the heat Washington was throwing at him.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
We should keep track of Goodell's punishments:

Punching wife in the face and dragging her around by her hair/2 game suspension
Take part in killing dogs/2 game suspension
Attack a stripper and threaten a security guard/16 game suspension
Stomp on opponent's head/5 game suspension(Unless you're Ndamukong Suh, then you only get suspended for 2 games)
Shoot yourself in the leg with a gun/4 game suspension
Misdemeanor assault/3 game suspension
Get caught smoking weed once/Rehab
Get caught smoking weed twice/2 to 4 games suspension depending on sincerity of butt-kissing during appeal hearing
Get caught smoking weed 3 times/1 year suspension
Tell your players to knock opponents out and make throat-slashing gesture/1 Year suspension
Miss a scheduled drug test/4 game suspension
Looks to me like someone should create a Twitter feed for this.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Johnny Manziel flashes middle finger after incompletion

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...iel-flashes-middle-finger-after-incompletion/

A fine could be coming for Browns quarterbackJohnny Manziel.

After he threw an incomplete pass near the Washington sideline late in the third quarter, Manziel appeared to extend his middle finger up for the Washington bench to see as he ran back to the Cleveland huddle. (Via USA Today, here’s a GIF of the incident.)

As NFL writer Aaron Nagler pointed out on Twitter, the NFL fined Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk$10,000 for giving the finger to the Green Bay bench — something Hawk reportedly said was a joke.

Also, the league fined the late Bud Adams $250,000 for flashing both middle fingers in 2009.

Given that the traction this story has already received on special media, Manziel might have a hard time skating on this one.

In non-gesture related news, Manziel threw his first NFL TD pass early in the fourth quarter on a short toss to tailback Dion Lewis, who took it in for an eight-yard score.

Hmmm...

one finger = 125,000?

How much money you got, now, Johnny? Lol